• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Poppy Seed Tea

Sammy Bizzle

Greenlighter
Hi Guys! I really really need to know about poppy seed tea! A litte background.. ive been doing opiates for about a year. I snort about 20mg a day of the almighty super potent opana.. that is my tolerance(about 10mg a time.. twice a day)(sometimes 15 a time, twice a day.. being 30mg a day.. sonetimes) both cases id be high all day. i got put on subutex 12mg a day.. been on it about 3 months.. im about to get it off very very soon.. so i need info(i was only on it for legal issues.. and 100% knew me and opiates would meet again). Opana is my all time favorite opiate in the world. Gives me the best euphoria ever. And i never nod, i get energy from it which i rlly love! I run around the room talking my face off having a blast feeling great with a bunch of euphoria mentally, and my body feeling great, my legs even just feel amazing. Now, of course i can just do that again.. but its just too much money. Opana is sooooo fucking expensive where i live..and i heard about poppy seed tea and know u need like a pound or 2 to make a batch.. and a pound costs like wht.. 3 bucks!! So yes id be saving so much money! And i did hear one dose honestly lasts like a full day!!(no need to redose). Let me know if thats false. So what i need to know is.. of course opana will be more powerful than the morphine and codiene that comes off the seeds.. but im wondering how it compares to my usual daily doses of opana.. im wondering if i could just take alot more than ppl who only have a tolerance for those weaker opiates(bc they literally are like 30 times weaker than opana) to feel how i do.. or close to, on my typical opana dosing.. or am i fucked and even if i take a lot of it, it still will never feel how good i felt on opana? Plz plz let me know. If it is a go.. then let me know how u make it! And the best seeds to buy! But at least just definitely let me know if it will compare to my opana, first and foremost(if i do a lot of it like i said) thank you sooo much guys!

The problem with poppy seed tea is that you can?t control doses. I?ve almost fatally OD?d on poppy tea because i washed what i thought would be a moderate dose. Even if you do get a technique and brand that gets you consistency the batches could still vary even with the same seed brands.

Also i?ve heard the withdrawals from pst are a protracted hell due to the fact that you are withdrawaling from a whole spectrum of alkaloids and drugs as opposed to just purely oxymorphone, morphine, etc.