• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Poppy Seed Tea questions

Miosis1700

Greenlighter
How long can one store poppy seed tea? Do you think if I froze it it would last longer? How long you reckon both frozen and unfrozen would last for?

I've recently gone from having one brand of seeds to another and I'm getting sick of the weird stimulating feeling I get from the seeds. I either don't remember the previous being as bad as this one or I am getting sick of it and spoiled with more enjoyable substances. Do any of you avoid seeds because of the thebaine feeling and have you noticed a difference between different seeds as far as how they feel?

Does anyone else agree with me when I say after about 12-16 hours you're still high but at that point you are just super numb beyond belief. The euphoria is very lacking at that point and instead just get nauseaus around this time.

Is there any way of extracting the thebaine or morphine/codeine? I've yet to find anything really good about extraction. I find a few threads about making cooked flake opium but then it's almost pointless because smoking barely works..I guess capsules are still convenient though