• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Poppy Seed Tea Method

Hatetogetsick.

Greenlighter
I have a few of pounds of seeds coming from a recommended supplier so I am hoping they are good.
I've had an on again off again heroin (snorting) habit for the last 15 years so I'm no stranger to opiates but I've not had anything other than Kratom for the last few weeks.
I plan to start small with a 1/4 pound of seeds and see where it takes me.

What is the best method to make it?
Is it simply half cup of water and 1/4 pound of seeds and shake for ten minutes, strain and drink?
Any tips for maximum performance?

I searched some threads but I didn't find a definitive method for making PST
Sorry if I missed it.

Thanks!

I used to get one of those 64 (or is 128) ounce Gatorade bottles, the biggest size, this one:

713-D-PdnvL._SX425_.jpg

Empty half or so of the liquid (save for the second wash) and pour the seeds in with a funnel (you can make one from paper). Then shake vigorously using the middle indentation as a handle. Shake for 5-7 minutes constantly, then unscrew the cap like a quarter turn, and squeeze the bottle, the liquid will come out and the cap stops the seeds. Then use the rest of the Gatorade to do a second wash. After the second wash there is no point washing again.

Hard to know what dose to start on. I used to do 1 to 1.5 pounds, and the bottle will fit about exactly 1.5 pounds with half the liquid in it. But I'd start a lot less than that, like 100 grams (1/4 pound roughly), because they could be really strong. The seeds I used to get were very strong but my tolerance got so high I needed 1.5 pounds to get the high I was looking for. Definitely don't start that high. I've heard of 100 grams putting people on their ass from some seeds.

I haven't found any good seeds in a long time, but I've never ordered any from any place advertising them as seeds to get high from.

Thank you. Gatorade is a good idea to help with the taste which I'm sure isn't pleasant.
Would you drink both washes or just one to start?

The site has a bunch of good reviews and by the reviews you can tell what they are saying about the seeds.
But who knows, it's worth a shot.

Thanks!

Thank you, I will do that. I'm always pretty cautious, well, as cautious as one can be being a functioning junkie.

Well, caution is obviously out of the window then ;)

Can't you get pods instead of seeds? They're slightly more reliable...

Well, caution is obviously out of the window then ;)

Can't you get pods instead of seeds? They're slightly more reliable...
;) It's all relative I guess. Compared to someone that slams H, I'm probably a bit cautious.

Not sure where to get pods in the US or exactly which ones to get but I'm willing to try them. I'll do some homework.

Yeah using lemon gatorade makes it taste actually pretty good, to be honest. HUGE improvement.