• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Poppy seed tea , lots of alcohol

Crackpanda

Bluelighter
I just drank all of the squeezings from my poppy tea this was my first time attempting. Decent ride , Very sedating , not so much euphoric but better than a lot of opiates. So its been slowly progessing for a few hours now about 4 , now i'm sweating my balls off still have that heavy opiate feeling behind my eyes. I have been doing opiates for about 5-6 years but i was clean for the past 6 months. I've never been this uncomfy , any suggestions?

Also i just drank about 4 beers which were 12% alcohol. Idk if thats what did it but.. I just dont wanna wake up dead lol

Please give me some advice, Last time i was this worried i OD'd on oxy luckily i woke up.. This isnt as nice i dont wanna die from a not so good high

Also i used 2lbs of afghan seeds from a specialty middle east shop i found near by, TONS of random parts from poppys in the basket i think i may have over done it

If you think you overdid it with the opiates, and alcohol, seek medical attention at a hospital and tell them what you took. You will not get into legal trouble by doing this. Stay safe, and good luck.

Last edited:
If you're afraid of OD please at the very least make sure there's someone around you to ensure you continue breathing and can call an amublance if need be. If that's not a possibility, please go to a hospital. Play it safe. It's not worth dying over.

If you're afraid of OD please at the very least make sure there's someone around you to ensure you continue breathing and can call an amublance if need be. If that's not a possibility, please go to a hospital. Play it safe. It's not worth dying over.
This
A Poppy seed tea high can last up to a day and combining it with other CNS depressants is just dangerous.

Are you OK? Please go get medical help, and tell someone what you took.

I'm glad you're OK. Next time do not mix any alcohol or other downers like benzos or alcohol with opiates, and since you said you recently went through withdrawal and then started using opiates again be careful with your dose as your tolerance is gone and a lot of people die this way.

Last edited:
I think I'm okay. I just drank 2 liters of water and threw up but after puking i feel better. My friend is staying over for the rest of the night and she has narcan. I dont think i'll be trying this poppy tea stuff again lol.

thanks guys , sorry I feel like this was a majorly lame thing to get really sick on.. Most legal things let alone Seeds dont get you fucked up I didnt expect this even after all of the research i did.

This poppy garbage was like heroin without the euphoria.. just a nasty high.

Edit: I was mostly worried by the fact I was drenched in sweat, I've used many opiates and not had that happen so i thought i was maybe about to OD again and wanted some advice but i called some people and found someone to come babt sit.. thanks again guys

Dude, i used to use poppy seed tea a lot.

It does not play well with alcohol in my experience.
I had bouts of 48 hour vomiting before i learned this lesson.
Be careful with PST, it's deceptively strong/addictive/dangerous. And yes - it has been implicated in numerous fatal ODs (especially combined with other depressants such as booze or benzos).

Be careful - play safe.

Dude, i used to use poppy seed tea a lot.

It does not play well with alcohol in my experience.
I had bouts of 48 hour vomiting before i learned this lesson.
Be careful with PST, it's deceptively strong/addictive/dangerous. And yes - it has been implicated in numerous fatal ODs (especially combined with other depressants such as booze or benzos).

Be careful - play safe.

Could be a high thebaine strain. I remember before I found a higher morphine? or codeine? strain how sick I would get it would be a strange speedy sick feeling.

PST is also conducive to panic attacks I find which is partly psychological, who knows how much you've taken? but also because of all the random opiates in random batches.

An unrelated aside but I LOVE drinking on PST. Especially beer. I think it has something to do with craving carbs.

I've seen so many news stories of people fucking it up with PST and OD'ING lately just stories here and there all over the country mostly college kids. As a selfish addict my first thought is "oh fuck they're going to ban it soon, I better use a much as I can before then"

Be careful people. Very easy to die if you don't know what you're doing. I wonder if I'm still alive sometimes through dumb luck but even as a dumb teenager I knew enough to sip it slowly and wait at least an hour not slam it all down like it's alcohol.

The "friend" with the narcan, would give me the "uncomfy" feeling.. Have you ever been shot with that shit?

-hs

@Noone1, just wanted to add, morphine/codeine content can be manipulated by the water temperature. Warm-hot for morphine, cold for codeine, if my memory serves me correctly..

- hs

Ugh....narcan. That was a horrible experience.

Wouldn't heat degrade the morphine?

haha no actually , When I 'OD'd' i woke up covered in vomit and blood gasping for air, i'm just assuming i OD'ed. What does getting hit with narcan feel like just out of curiosity , I cant imagine its fun..

I honestly had fun most of the time , i just freaked out when i realized i was sweating and my breathing went to shit it became a voluntary movement instead of just natural. I was hoping bluelight had some magic PST reversal thing lol but nah the friend babysitting me worked out just fine

EDIT: In reply to HS about the water temp changing the outcome of the extraction drug amount, Can you provide a source for this? I'm interested i love reading about this junk obviously so it would help me to stay safe in my future endeavors with PST

Double EDIT: In reply to MANBOYCHEF , I used a CWE with some lemon added and had some very potent effects , keep in mind this is my first time using PST. Pretty experienced in other opiates (Codeine syrup/Hydrocodone/Oxycodone/ IV Dilaudid/ oxymorphone / some heroine intranasal). This shit hit me hard , I did have a 6 month sobriety so maybe thats what did it but damn.. I thought last night was my last lol

Last edited:
Someone died from drinking poppy pod tea, maybe the same problem with the seeds. Theres no way of knowing how much morphine is in the pods or seeds, it varies and this guy overdosed and died from drinking his usual one cup of it as the pod he had used was very potent...it killed him and i think many other people. This is the reason i don't do it or i would.

I used to love PST, before I graduated to PPT. I never thought it was dirty feeling (kratom feels dirty to me). In fact Poppy tea was my favorite opiate for years.

Just try not to over do it (easier said then done though).