• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Poppy Seed Tea for alcohol hangover

johnloperamide

Bluelighter
So last week I tried PST for the first time and It took away the hangover that I had almost instantly. I am now suffering from an even worse hangover and I'm about to get some seeds delivered any minute now, so I hope it takes this hangover away again, I feel pretty bad. Anyone else noticed this?

Just deal with your hangover by drinking lots of water, taking a hot shower, eating food, drink some hot green tea, and getting rest. I've never taken Poppy seed tea but that's how I would deal with bad hangovers.

^This exactly. Hang overs are caused by a number of factors and the above post addresses a lot of what your body has been drained of. By doing this you allow your body to heal the way it was meant to and you will feel better then any other method. Coming from a former alcoholic, drank a pint of vodka every night for 2 years, being hungover is part of it. If you do not properly deal with the hangover you will end up way worse as the hangover is your body responding to the negative effects of alcohol. It is important to go threw this step and recover from it or your body will end up hating you. That can mean anything from a fatty/failed liver to a terrible following day because you never got better from the previous days hang over.

The only thing that should have you sweating at the mailbox waiting to attack the postal worker is withdrawals not an alcohol hang over :) I would save the tea for when I felt better so I can think back on the fun i had drinking or whatever. I think it will be way more enjoyable and lead to way less problems down the road.

Well that's what I usually do, minus the tea, but today I will give PST a shot.. If I ever get the damn things delivered, the tracking shows that I got it delivered over an hour ago and nothing.. last time the same shit happened

I work for a company that ships things. Just because USPS marks a package as delivered doesnt mean it actually is, that is a phrase I am very use to. To be honest I cant even say PST will make you feel better it may cause the nausea to be worse.

I work for a company that ships things. Just because USPS marks a package as delivered doesnt mean it actually is, that is a phrase I am very use to. To be honest I cant even say PST will make you feel better it may cause the nausea to be worse.

Well I received it and made the tea so I guess I'll find out... My hangover was almost gone by then though, only the headache remained.. I didn't get nauseous at all last time, I don't find the taste that gross.. I mix it with tang and it makes it drinkable, I can almost chug it down... These seeds I received though had waaaay more lil pieces of plants in between them than the one from lat time so I better be careful and drink slow

It completely took away my headache, I had been with that headache for 9 hours and NOTHING was getting rid of it... Now I'm fucking high, feels like I took 20mg oh hydro... I love this shit

It would be cheaper to get some more liquor and keep the buzz going rather then spending $$$$ for poppy seeds.

It would be cheaper to get some more liquor and keep the buzz going rather then spending $$$$ for poppy seeds.

Ok I don't want to sound rude but.... WTF???... How can you compare an alcohol buzz with this, this is completely different... Maybe alcohol is your DOC but I HATE it, I drink cause I have fun, I DO NOT enjoy alcohol at all, on the other hand I LOVE opiates and this is making me feel like Hydro... How the hell can someone actually enjoy being drunk, I only do it for FUN and NEVER by myself... wow

Hey man I drink a beer in the morning, and it levels me out. I may or may not be hungover. Once you pass that phase of 'hangovers', you skip into the next phase where you might be hungover, except your body is telling you to take a drink.

Imo, you need to set atleast 5 alarms over the course of the night to take water breaks. I do this a lot, and before I pass out I chugggagugg water.

I'm usually never hungover,and I'm a drinker man.

Dang, i just read your post. Well if you ever want to get laid, or meet up with sexy bitchs at the club,then u bettet learn how to handle your own.

Hey man I drink a beer in the morning, and it levels me out. I may or may not be hungover. Once you pass that phase of 'hangovers', you skip into the next phase where you might be hungover, except your body is telling you to take a drink.

Imo, you need to set atleast 5 alarms over the course of the night to take water breaks. I do this a lot, and before I pass out I chugggagugg water.

I'm usually never hungover,and I'm a drinker man.

Dang, i just read your post. Well if you ever want to get laid, or meet up with sexy bitchs at the club,then u bettet learn how to handle your own.

Hahahaha dude I just hate alcohol, I do not like the drug, like I said if it is your DOC then good for you, keep drinking your beer every morning and live you life drunk, keeping meeting those sexy bitches at your club and have sex with them...

I have zero desire in living my life drunk, I hate alcohol, I've been drinking a lot this past 4 months but have stopped considerably the past month to like 3 times a week.. I usually don't get hangovers, it's from the fucking Bud Ice I've been drinking... I only drink for fun but once I'm alone or once I go to sleep or whatever I simply hate alcohol, I think it is a nasty drug and it is ridiculous to me that it is legal while a lot of other shit is not... I think society is fucked up, I can tell people I've been drinking almost every night and they just laugh or whatever, I tell them I got high on hydro and they look at me like I'm a monster, it's ridiculous

Hahahaha dude I just hate alcohol, I do not like the drug, like I said if it is your DOC then good for you, keep drinking your beer every morning and live you life drunk, keeping meeting those sexy bitches at your club and have sex with them...

I have zero desire in living my life drunk, I hate alcohol, I've been drinking a lot this past 4 months but have stopped considerably the past month to like 3 times a week.. I usually don't get hangovers, it's from the fucking Bud Ice I've been drinking... I only drink for fun but once I'm alone or once I go to sleep or whatever I simply hate alcohol, I think it is a nasty drug and it is ridiculous to me that it is legal while a lot of other shit is not... I think society is fucked up, I can tell people I've been drinking almost every night and they just laugh or whatever, I tell them I got high on hydro and they look at me like I'm a monster, it's ridiculous

I can understand, I used to hate the shit because i kept waking up hubgover,puking,gross. I hated that feeling, until i discovered that chicks love the shit, so i just started to drink for the good times with whoever I got n the bed with me for the night.

I've made poppy seed tea before, put a 2liter bottle with near 2 ounces of seeds, i put that shit in the dryer on no heat and spin cycled jt for an entire afternoon. I drank all of the millky shit, nope diddnt feel a thing.

Your better off drinking Ginger Ale the morning of your hangover,like sip it. Its sure made mine feel better.

I can understand, I used to hate the shit because i kept waking up hubgover,puking,gross. I hated that feeling, until i discovered that chicks love the shit, so i just started to drink for the good times with whoever I got n the bed with me for the night.

I've made poppy seed tea before, put a 2liter bottle with near 2 ounces of seeds, i put that shit in the dryer on no heat and spin cycled jt for an entire afternoon. I drank all of the millky shit, nope diddnt feel a thing.

Your better off drinking Ginger Ale the morning of your hangover,like sip it. Its sure made mine feel better.

Why are you so set on getting other people to like alcohol too??.. I don't hate it cause I wake up feeling like shit, sure I hate that too but I don't like it at all... And idk what kind of trashy girls you find who love the shit... That does not appeal to me at all... Alcohol is fucking nasty, the high isn't even enjoyable.. I rather just be with my girlfriend than any trashy girls I don't know...

And also a note on the poppy seeds, It totally matters on which ones you buy.. These new ones I got today fucked me up better than hydro, today I got the best high off my life... I am so tempted to redose and it's 2:34 am but I need to be responsible because I have been thru hydro withdrawals before and seeing that I finally have a way to get high whenenever I want to, well it scares me and I know I have to control this but it is tempting knowing I could be high in 20 min... You obviously feel the same way with alcohol so if I were you I would try to control that before you start having seizures when you try to, I know someone who has had seizures several times, every time he tries to stop.. stop drinking that poison

Even opiates won't cure my hangovers. they will usually get me feeling a little better but IMO it would be a waste of opiates to use them for a hangover.

The danger from poppy seed tea for a hangover, is that the seeds have trace amounts of opium in them. Opium contains natural codeine and morphine in it. When you wake up with a hangover, you still have alcohol in your system. When you mix opium with alcohol, there is a chance of having it mix with the opium. Poppy seeds have differing amounts of opium. It is conceivable to have a fatal interaction. Don't be a silly bumfuck. If you have a hangover, it is safer to have another drink. Don't be stupid, because it is possible that you loved ones will be attending a funeral !!!