• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Poppy Seed Tea Bible - Grocery Store Greatness

oh and YES SEED TEA WORKS. I've been using them FOR YEARS when i couldn't get anything else and it wasn't a placebo. I have a mad Oxy/Fent Tolerance and i can still feel Poppy see tea... not as good as i would pod tea, but yes i can feel the seeds. I felt them more in my earlier days because of lower tolerance. So anyone saying they don't work... WRONG. They work PERIOD!

BUT, it depends on the brand and how much they wash it. I use about 3 different brands around my area and they don't wash their seeds very good. Mainly the real popular brands WASH their seeds twice. Find a good brand.. they do work.
RPG

^ I don't think anyone's saying they don't work, well I'm certainly not. I just haven't achieved any effects from seeds yet.

What kind of dose would you use with seeds RoxiPoppyGirl? I'm wondering if I just need to try washing pounds of them or something... And I get mine straight from pods that are good, so I don't think bunk seeds is the problem.

well I have some white poppy seeds ones and im gonna see if they work soon so ill post back

and yeh it seems pods are superior, but morphine is superior to codeine but doesnt mean we take codeine off the market and forget it. Second point is availability, here in Australia for example from what I can see pods are extremely hard to come by and may be illegal to sell or something because they arent available online and they would never make it thru our customs in terms of importing. So in that case seeds have some value as cant get pods, eventhough im not a massive fan of the cocktail of opiates and alkaloids but still.

This may be somewhere else, but does anyone know what would constitute a DANGEROUS amount of seeds? I know they're all different and stuff, but I really need to know an exact dosage to use and can't find it on here. Also was a little unclear on instructions for making the tea...

search for tea instructions its been written many times, its just add water shake in a container really tho

as for dosage you just do not know the alkaloid/morphine etc content of seeds any batch will be different so there is no answer as to precise dosing with poppy seeds

oh the drama:

pods, seeds, opium eating or MS-contin... orally dosed morphine is orally dosed morphine ...who cares where you get it from.

that said...yes, seed tea is pretty win. :)

mrgeneric said:
I never understood the appeal of Poppy Seed Tea... I've tried it a few different times, from a couple different sources and brewed by different people - so I know I didn't just get a 'bunk batch' or whatever. I got to say, every time I've been disappointed, even when consuming it on an empty stomach with no opiate tolerance whatsoever (yes, there are times when I have no tolerance to contend with.. heheh, not so much these days).

On the other hand, Poppy POD Tea, is the SHIT. Especially when combined with some Calcium to unlock more of the Morphine content of the grinds. The subtle, delicate combination of all those different alkaloids builds up (albeit slowly) to an amazingly chill, comfortable high with a minimum of side-effects (assuming you dose reasonably). Although, there is a serious risk of nausea, as with all opiates worth touching. I remember one of the first times dealing with the substance, before I had a real handle of the time it takes to truly kick in, and appropriate dosing and all that.. well, needless to say I consumed about four SOLID glasses of pod grinds mixed with OJ, an hour or so before heading out to the Halloween rave.

Well, big mistake.. after popping a couple white doves (pure MDA, my favourite caps EVER) and some serious dancing for an hour or two, I start to feel an unpleasant wrenching in my gut. Long story short, I spent the majority of the rave, up until about 6 in the morning, puking like a madman. Let me tell you, I made a mess of that bathroom something fierce. Not to mention when I bumped into one of my buddies in the hallway while I was rushing to the toilet, then puked right on the ground in the biggest thoroughfare at the venue.. heh. Eventually I wound up sitting on the base of a basketball net, with a plastic garbage can pulled up to me and puking into it at regular 5-10 minute intervals. Make no mistake, I felt GREAT, but definitely not how I planned on spending the biggest rave of the year (aside from New Years, but I never go to those raves... the dawn of a new year is meant to be spent with a lovely lady at a classy hotel, putting away at least an eightball of blow, a bottle of cognac and a fair sampling of pharmaceutical opiates).

So, the reason for this whole post of mine... is to ask, why bother with Poppy Seed Tea, which is so variable in quality and - as far as my experiences go - utterly disappointing, when one can order beautiful AND effective Poppy Pods from any number of reputable Internet vendors. *cough cough*.

Seriously, next time you think of heading down the the grocery mart to pick up a couple kilos of Poppy Seeds, give some thought instead to placing an order for some large Pod heads, along with 2-day shipping to make sure you're not waiting too long. You'll thank me when you're thoroughly mashed on some wonderful codeine/morphine/thebaine/etc sludge. And if you don't know where to get pods, well... you just gotta ask the right people. :D

Why bother with poppy seed tea? It's more convenient, as someone else said.