• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids poppy seed tea and a piss

tunesey

Bluelighter
Had some poppy seed tea this AM. If I take it too late it keeps me up all night. So made a brew and got nicly buzzing no back pain which I use them for as cant be arsed for a rrip down the docs only to come out with some co-codomol why bither when the super market can bring much more pain relief and you dont get some doctor proding you around and then get suspiciouse you are seeking drugs. so made me brew drank it I dont mind the taste its kind of a nutty tea.

Well when I injest a cup of roppy seed tea I cant piss fir shit. tried going and that was futile had two pints off ice water tried again still could not manage a piss. by now I am getting the hump I needed to go but every time I tried it was to no avail. I am not a heavy drug user just now and again dor a buzz then leave alone for a week or so. I have exsperimented with most drugs. but consider myself a drug user they dont use me if you get my drift. well a few hours pass by so I try another piss and hey predto another fail.

Time for a bit of forward thinking mow. I am a guy and if I slip into a hot bath and dont go for aq piss first as soon as I imerse myself in hot water I want to instantly piss so I ran a bath. I was watching the footy my team drew just as my bath has run. I slipp into the warm water and hey presto no piss. I tried running a little cold in and still no piss. lounged around in the bath sor half an hour and still no piss.

I decided to let out the water and stand up trickle the cold in which helps stood up while the bath was emptying and went for an icredibly long piss in the bath. Some people might think hry you dirty fucker but I was desperate. Had a quick shower washed my feet job done over two hours totake a piss. Excuse the pun but that was taking the piss. Why is it that you have trouble going for a pee on opiates and do woman have the same problem going to the loo. Look I know they make you constipated. But the natural act of having a whizz is such a problem too. Anyone know why this is such a problemI dont think I will drink so much today sod going through that shit again. Is this a common side effect to opiates or is it just me normally I can piss but have to relax toataly or sit down. Just today was a complete fucking nightmare. I might have to get some flow max relief in next time I make myself a brew

I think its common with some people while on opiates.

It damn near gave me a complex as I thought it was bladder shyness but after I got off them it went back to normal, and that was after years of bs.

I had to have a sink running for every piss for almost 10 years, I would run hot water on my hand. Which made drops very hard at the dr's, sometimes I would fake them just because I knew I wouldn't be able to piss in their noisy bathroom.

I can piss perfectly fine on every opiate I've tried, but when it comes to poppy seed tea it becomes an impossible task.

My husband and I were both drinking the tea and had the same problem. As a woman, it helps to lean forward and kind of compress your bladder (learned that from pregnancy years ago). When he had to pee, my husband normally sat down and did about the same.

it's the dopamine... or related to the neurochemical brain flood of pleasure that opium gives. It's Urinary retention. It goes away with tolerance. Make sure you eat plenty of fiber because on top of slowing down pissing, you may never take a shit again if you're not careful with PST. A bowel obstruction is worse that u. retention

For me this is always an issue while I'm on opiates. The only way I can pee sometimes is sitting down and leaning forward as far as I can.

I have the same damn problem with PST... With hydro I have trouble too, but I can do it every time.. With PST it fucking sucks, it's even worse working retail and having just a few min before someone pages me and I have to sit down and force the damn pee, the pressure of knowing I have just a few min till I'm paged doesn't fucking help... I wanna yell "Don't you fuckers realize I drank Poppy Seed Tea and I need my fucking time to pee!!!!"

I just baked my pst in preheat oven 450 degree, then leave for 10 min, 250 degree. does this sublime all the thebaine and leaves morphine ? this is suppose to be a morphine extraction method.

I just baked my pst in preheat oven 450 degree, then leave for 10 min, 250 degree. does this sublime all the thebaine and leaves morphine ? this is suppose to be a morphine extraction method.

...Dude, did you search for every poppy seed tea thread you could find and post this same exact thing in everyone? Jesus man, be patient I'm sure someone will answer your soon or later. All you see is" last post by puppyluv" on every thread PST related or opiate related....chill man.

I feel ya completely, it freaks me out, like I think my bladder is gonna explode. The urination problem for me is only with opium, not other opiates. Those just get me constipated. But I did have a doc tell me once, that when you're constipated, it can put pressure on the passageway from the bladder out of the body, making it even harder to pee, if that makes sense. So keep regular, go chug a bottle of magnesium citrate from walgreens or wherever occasionally and it sure helped me.

I'm pretty sure that most opiates (maybe only in high doses for some) can cause acute renal failure. I (a female) sometimes have difficulty urinating after I use. I have never tried PST, but my fiance always has a hard time going when he's high. We used about 40-50mg of roxicodone each per day, up until recently we have switched to kratom to help with WD. Anyway, I guess opiates just tighten your peehole. Lol. I'm not sure after reading all the negative things about PST if its really worth a try or not.

def alittle hard to pee many times but nothing of an issue. but constipation is annoying. I just had to buy a lacid. I also gained 10lbs in 2months. but u don't see the weight gain. so the weight is prob from the stools still sitting in my stomach. maybe I should weight myself after my lacid works. will I be 10lbs lighter after my stool