• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids Poppy seed Class Action info

They're not referring to a class action suit but more so is a solicitation to offer legal counsel for individuals that want to pursue legal action against them.

For sure, certain large brands that used to sell on Amazon must have known what people were doing with their seeds, which I suppose is a form of drug dealing. Those brands all eventually began washing them when the heat got too high. I wonder what they're doing with all those washes. If you wash a ton (2,000 lbs) of poppy seeds, it would yield a few kilos of opium and maybe 200 grams of morphine equivalent (assuming 100mg morphine/454g of seeds).

They're not referring to a class action suit but more so is a solicitation to offer legal counsel for individuals that want to pursue legal action against them.

For sure, certain large brands that used to sell on Amazon must have known what people were doing with their seeds, which I suppose is a form of drug dealing. Those brands all eventually began washing them when the heat got too high. I wonder what they're doing with all those washes. If you wash a ton (2,000 lbs) of poppy seeds, it would yield a few kilos of opium and maybe 200 grams of morphine equivalent (assuming 100mg morphine/454g of seeds).
Now that you clarified it that’s how the case went against Nikon which I was apart of ,,the law firm initially bought advertising space on photography forums,photography news sites announcing a possible class action if enough people replied to it then as time went on and they reached their quota needed ( I’m guessing there’s a quota needed) then the law firm gained access to Nikons records on who purchased the affected camera and everyone who bought the camera was notified of the law suit and was part of it if they desired ,in the end my camera was replaced by a new one without issues,(Nikon D610,,once it was official Nikon quickly settled it within a year …

So if this works the same way I’m guessing the law firm would possibly post a notice on this site to help recruit people and then gain access to the retailer involved ,,,lThatll be easy enough done by asking the people who suffered strokes after using seed tea..

I don’t recall any threads mentioning they had a stroke after consuming seed tea but it could be because they didn’t connect the dots that the seed tea was the reason for the stroke ,the search feature didn’t find anything,, Does it ring a bell to you about past threads?…

Last edited: