• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Poppy Pods

Status
Not open for further replies.

faulknj1

Greenlighter
Hello all, first post been lurking on and off for a few years.

I used the search function, but after reading for an hour I gave up, I couldn't easily find the information.

I've just now learned about pod tea, and I really want to try it. I can find the process to make the tea, but it seems that I can't find any information about a reputable source for them. A spot that is reputable and is known for quality and price value, if they aren't mutually exclusive.

Not sure if its appropriate to post info here, but any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

I've been using Kratom for about three years on and off, and the relaxing feeling and the analgesic effects of it are nice. I used for pain recovering from a surgery, and I found it worked better for then the the oxy scripts prescribed. Even if I took 10 at a time, the Kratom was better for me.

Thanks for help!

Hello all, first post been lurking on and off for a few years.

I used the search function, but after reading for an hour I gave up, I couldn't easily find the information.

I've just now learned about pod tea, and I really want to try it. I can find the process to make the tea, but it seems that I can't find any information about a reputable source for them. A spot that is reputable and is known for quality and price value, if they aren't mutually exclusive.

Not sure if its appropriate to post info here, but any guidance would be greatly appreciated!

I've been using Kratom for about three years on and off, and the relaxing feeling and the analgesic effects of it are nice. I used for pain recovering from a surgery, and I found it worked better for then the the oxy scripts prescribed. Even if I took 10 at a time, the Kratom was better for me.

Thanks for help!

Sorry mate, we can tell you the how and the why, but the where is out of bounds.

Sorry mate, we can tell you the how and the why, but the where is out of bounds.
Thats kinda what I thought, no worries!

I found a few shops that sell supplies. The prices range from $425 to $125 per pound.. Is there a correlation with cost and quality? Does the higher cost equal a better product? Or are there some lower cost product that can make the tea just as well? What is a price point I should expect while shopping for a decent product?

Thanks all!

Just found about the weight needed to make tea.. Might as well nuke this thread off the site..

Status
Not open for further replies.