• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Poppy Pod Tea

allaroundtheworld1

Greenlighter
Hello, I'm trying to switch my 2 gram a day heroin. Habit to poppy pod tea. I'm tired of hoping back and forth to my dealer and everything else that goes with it not to mention the huge amount to of money I'm spending. I've been reading a lot about poppy pod tea and just acquired a pound of pods. I already know all the dangers as far as withdrawal and all of that. My question is, does anyone have a general amount to of pods I'd need to aquire around the same effects as my heroin habit. I know it's hard to tell exactly... I'm just looking for a general amount. Does anyone have any other recommendations about how they do there tea.

OD -> BDD
@ Mods, feel free to move or close the thread if you think it's not suited for BDD

Honestly Mark ur best bet is to stop by my house. Why haven't you been here for almost a week? Im moving to my new place tomorrow. Call me

You'll have to experiment to find the right dose. Start small, because it takes several hours to kick in fully.

Eating the ground pods will keep withdrawal away longer than making tea and straining out the grounds. Withdrawal can last weeks if you're eating the ground pods, but it works better for maintenance if you want to get off heroin.

When I was using pods daily, I used about a half a cup of grounds per tea sesh. But it depends on the batch. You gotta play around with em and start small. A bitter brew is what you want.