• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Poppy Pod Tea, Opium Extraction.

we're about to try this tonight, i'll post back after i vaporize the extraction. should be several hours later

it got me high but i can't really tell how much or in what way because i was high on pot also at the time and that usually overpowers whatever drug i do

we still have some more of the filtered substance though and i'll try it again tonight without any other drugs

^
you tried the freeze tek?

Please elaborate on your product and how the process went.

if it doesn't work don't waste redissolve and it freeze 1-2 more times and usually it will be ok

the other people who smoked it enjoyed it

we skipped the freezing part because we didnt want to stay up till 6am. i imagine that we'd have the same stuff but 1/3 of the volume, so it would be much more smoke-able, if we had done the freeze 2/3 of it and discard ice

our end result was some flaky brown stuff. smelled like grass, tasted/smelled really funky, but was a very smooth smoke, no harshness to it

the tek described above works quite well..... you get a very potent product that can be smoked or plugged..... much much better than the tea or pod puddy

qwe the freezing is the essential part , otherwise you will get a product which will probably get opiate naive users high if your starting material was high quality but not me or you who have a tolerance (even a small one) , if you do the freezing you effectiveky double your total number of doses!

i tried it tonight and didnt get much. first i tried vaporizing then i tried smoking. it would have been nice if we did do the freezing to get it about 1/3 the volume, it would be much more concentrated
effectiveky double your total number of doses!
i thought it just got more concentrated, how would it be able to get you high twice as many times after freezing?

cause it would be smokeable , with your product 80-90% burns up too quick and gets wasted , with real opium / smokeable putty (better name) the stuff wil vaporize better and give you 2x the amount of doses compared to eating because smoking simpky requires about half the dose or even less.

I undestand from your post your extract didn't get you high?

that is correct. only a little tingly, my friend got a bit lightheaded, thats it

i guess we'll try it the real way next time

btw, morphine boils at around 250 degrees celsius, but my vaporizer only goes up to 204 C... do you think i can still vaporize the putty or do i have to smoke it?

you wont need much if you do it the right way i suggest trying the vap firt cause it seems like an ideal method , i never touched a vaporizer in my life , but for high quality putty a lightbulb or even foil (with a very low flame) is hwat i use bey a vaporizer would work even better but not sure.

I don't know if it would degrade, but it would probably mold or something. Never held onto it long enough to know for sure.

2-3 days in my experience in the fridge

and once it's bad it's really bad like undrinkable rancid bad

maybe if you freeze it never tried , only had it around 3 days and thats because i forgot about it

Ataxia said:
The greatest advantage of poppy putty would be that you could mix it with 5 - 10ml in a syringe and adminster it rectally. Rectal administration of morphine is a lot more efficient than oral administration. It's on par with IM injection in terms of dosage and onset.

God dam pluggin fanatics lol. ;)

for plugging this stuff. Do you actually need to warm up the water or does it simply instantly dissolve? Do you feel the stuff going into your ass aswell?

well obviously it would feel quite strange but nothing too bad.
i would also be quite interested to know that if the solution was warm if it would absorb quicker.

Hi it is the 1st time I make poppy tea, how do you make it to smoke it? And what are the best heads to buy, turcs or any others?
I put 12 heads, grind them, put in very hot water for 20 min. 12 cups of water, and now I am waiting. Is there anything I an doing wrong?

Ataxia said:
Poppy pod tea doesn't taste that bad without anything added. I just chase it with a sweet fruit drink.

Try tasting concentrated DXM for a bad taste (I'm not talking about sweet cough syrup).
haha, you must have downed 1 of those zycam bottles eh? i thought poppy tea was bad too, until i tried what you did.