• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Poppy Pod Tea comedown

ToroRoma71

Greenlighter
Hello all. I make a batch of Poppy Pod tea once a week with 2 Medium size pods.
I drink it in the morning and have a nice sedated buzz all day and night.

I stay as hydrated as I can throughout the day and don't think I am suffering from dehydration.

Problem is he feels a little crappy the next day. I assumes it's light withdrawal and can get through it with some
Kratom (To which I am a regular user) A little weed and some alcohol at night.

I don't like the feeling and is wondering if there is anything else he can take to avoid the come down.

Maybe Loperamide?

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
do you use opiates regurlary? wait you said you use kratom alot, kratom can have withdrawal similiar to opiate and ppt can give some people a hangover. Sounds to early to be withdrawaling from ppt, do you take ppt regulary?

what are you feeling like? just a headache? or typical opiate withdrawal symptoms? id say its probably a bit of a hangover

I only do a tea once a week. Two pods. Kratom three times a day. I take kratom the next day so it's not Kratom withdrawal and it doesn't feel like a booze hangover. It does feel like the come down. It builds to a point then it dissipates.

I did take a lot of water and gatorade yesterday when I had a tea and today the feeling was better than most days but still not a good feeling.