• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Popcorn fentanyl

yies

Greenlighter
Has anybody ever heard of / come across this stuff? Its real big over here in ontario i guess, a lot of people switch from heroin to it, and are paying stupid prices! same price as BOMB heroin. Its got a better rush IV wise apparently, I've never IV'd and don't plan on it so i wouldn't know. and actually has a bit of euphoria so it makes it a good competitor and its pretty much more widely available in my area now than #4 (#4 is all we get here, once in a blue moon #3 comes through and its like heaven to me cuz im a smoker). As a chaser and not a banger I would much prefer some good #4 over corn anyday. Anyone know exactly what this stuff is? Is it an analog and if so which one? Its euphoric or at least more so than just fentanyl HCL as i have pure fentanyl I've been dabbling with this past week or so and its not euphoric AT ALL, the corn actually has a bit. How do they make this stuff is it some sorta sugar they put in with it? Mannitol maybe? I know a guy who used to have a hook up directly to this stuff they called synthetic heroin and it was just a fentanyl analog and mannitol mixed and maybe a bit of caffeine or something else if i remember correctly? I think the corn may be something different than that though because mannitol almost tastes like heroin, or herion tastes like mannitol because it always has some in it either way you get the point the popcorn doesn't have that taste as much (could be the fact of garlic salt shipping *see TMYK section*), u can taste a sort of opiate type taste (oxy and heroin on foil have similarities in taste oxy just tastes like more filler and is harsher, and the corn u can taste it slightly but not really). how does it end up in like freebase looking chunks though, by freebase looking I'm referring to looking like freebase crack chunks?

**The MORE you KNOW**
Popcorn fentanyl got its name because it smells and tastes similar to popcorn when burnt and smoked as well as when cooking up in a spoon. It smells this was due to the fact that it is shipped over in garlic salt containers which were emptied out and still smell of garlic salt. This is where they adopt the smell from. The popcorn also has a similar texture or look to it if it were to be scanned/inspected it would be very hard to spot and the garlic would probably hide any smells from the drug.

Last edited:
Price discussion is against the rules and this is borderline substance ID which isn't allowed either

Price discussion is against the rules and this is borderline substance ID which isn't allowed either
sorry i changed it, and what do you mean by borderline substance id? not sure what substance id even is?

Substance ID:
2) NO PILL OR SUBSTANCE ID THREADS
If you have a pill or powder and do not know what it is, do not start a thread asking these questions. There are many ways you can find out about the substance. You can call poison control. You can call a local pharmacy. You can check Drugs.com, Rxlist.com, and even Google.com. If you have an unknown substance, beyond having laboratory testing done there is no way for us to know what you have. "What did I take" threads listing subjective effects are equally useless because they will only lead to endless speculation. This also applies for commercial products containing unknown research chemicals. If manufacturers don't state all ingredients then we can't help you.

We know what he has is fentanyl. But there r like probly at least 25 different fentanyl compounds/derivative forms of it that I can think of top of my head, and probly even a bunch more I dont even know of.

We arent wondering what drug this is. We want to know the process of how it became.presented in this form with these specific characteristics, as well as what single pure fentanyl form it started out as, before its synthesis

^I bet you the people involved in preparing this "popcorn fentanyl" (yet another brand to push to the unwitting) don't know exactly what type of fentanyl is in it. You think they are running/verifying gc/ms data before putting out another batch? Hell no. It might even be a mix of shit like u-47700, low low dose cannabinoids, unscheduled benzo all in one, who knows if "popcorn fentanyl" even has any type of fentanyl whatsoever in it.., along with some obscure unstudied fent in there for good measure... Truth is that people selling this crap, profit is their only priority and this goes all the way up. It would have to be, to profit from others suffering... Healing the sick" by putting shit like this out there, it's doublespeak they are literally killing people, and doing them a disservice compared to putting out some good actual powder or BTH, which low/medium/high strength reliable purity actual heroin, with no other active cut, has been shown to not be that dangerous... at least until it "a controlled substance" and now literally its contents, price, etc are controlled by the seediest of the seedy.

Last edited:
I have no idea what is in this stuff...also here in Ontario there has been crack cocaine going around branded as "take over" and it's supposedly laced with fentanyl and has led to a few overdoses already.