• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Poor mans dabs?

if3v3rzxd

Greenlighter
So I broke my rig and now I have nothing to smoke dabs with and its too late to go out and buy one. Would I be able to take a torch to the end of my one hitter then dab onto the inside of that? I would hold the hitter with pliers since it will be very hot and put a little heat resistant tape on the end so I don't burn my lips. No I don't want to wait

Poor man's dabs?

Hot knives and a glass to catch the smoke, and then if you wanna get fancy with it you could sip the smoke through a straw without flipping the glass.

You can try getting one of those pieces that is like a bubbler with a curved meth pipe/oil burner slider that fits into the top of it. They are pretty dirt cheap; about the same price if not less than what a tiny bowl would cost. I have one and can get nice big smooth hits from it. Just put some oil on the end of a long thin metal object like those mini screw drivers that you use for eye glasses. Stick it down the hole in the bubble and hold the flame so the oil drips down. Then just hold the flame under it and start inhaling slowly once you see the oil start to bubble.