European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Police Procedure

F.U.B.A.R.

Bluelight Crew
Does anyone know the procedure involved from the police first receiving a tip off, to obtaining a warrant and then sending 12 coppers round to rip your house apart?

Surely they won't go to that length from one anonymous phone call. Do they have to receive several complaints first or is just one enough? I find it hard to believe they would go to the hassle and expense of an operation like that from just one report, unless it was backed up by surveillance. I understand it takes at least 24 hours to obtain a search warrant. What is required for them to apply for that warrant in the first place?

Thanks in advance people :)

Oh god it takes a fair while.

I don't know for sure how it works by any means.
I do know a fair few that were dealing right under their noses though for a good couple of years and had multiple reports from friends turned enemy and also had been caught with personal on them whilst being arrested for other crimes.
Nothing ever came from it, not a thing! Yet the smack dealer down the street who had been doing it for years was recently sent to prison.
They must have been under their radar for much of the time but the police seem to bide their time.
I think if there is a risk at the place that's been reported as having drugs being sold from such as a house where kids are then the police would have more incentive (however the first dealer i mentioned had kids at home and was caught with personal and reported for dealing and violent crimes was never raided)

Cops know who's doing what and where. They must do!

There would probably be prior raids or arrests that resulted in a easily proven trail to the house that gets done next. Or maybe someone ratted to cut a deal.

If a neighbour does then they could be asked to let the cops spy from their house and then thats it.

Its usually someone getting done and narcing to save thenselves though.

Someone ratted to save themselves im guessing. Tis usually the way.

Thanks Arnold - that's a very worrying state of affairs really, but also means I can wait six months then make an anonymous call and stitch up the fuckers that I know grassed on me. I know they won't find anything, but it will disrupt their fuckin lives enough to make me laugh...

Thanks Arnold - that's a very worrying state of affairs really, but also means I can wait six months then make an anonymous call and stitch up the fuckers that I know grassed on me. I know they won't find anything, but it will disrupt their fuckin lives enough to make me laugh...
Couldn't you make sure there was something for them to find? :->

It would be funnier if you used weed kill to make a permanent dead patch in the shape of a penis or advertised a free public rave for teenagers at their address .

Low hanging fruit. They need you to substantiate their war; your just a number mate don't take it too personally. They'll keep coming until the numbers don't stack up.

If you are letting people know about your shit don't, or if you do make sure they have as much to loose as you do. IE they are reachable on some level otherwise sorry to say plod don't generally follow anonymous tippers - it's a numbers game and that's to much time wasted on a gamble.

End of it's illegal that makes it valuable information to someone somewhere. If you or close family can't keep a lid on your shit then expect the consequence IE as above low hanging blah blah.

I can wait six months then make an anonymous call and stitch up the fuckers that I know grassed on
Just to make sure they raid the fuckers I'd organise two anonymous phone calls just to be sure the courts grant the search warrant. Like one call by you, one call by your wife about a week or two later.
Magistrates especially ain't as thick as a fucking pig.

Narcing is nasty even if its revenge narcing mate.

Take the high road :D

Low hanging fruit. They need you to substantiate their war; your just a number mate don't take it too personally. They'll keep coming until the numbers don't stack up.

If you are letting people know about your shit don't, or if you do make sure they have as much to loose as you do. IE they are reachable on some level otherwise sorry to say plod don't generally follow anonymous tippers - it's a numbers game and that's to much time wasted on a gamble.

End of it's illegal that makes it valuable information to someone somewhere. If you or close family can't keep a lid on your shit then expect the consequence IE as above low hanging blah blah.

Well said.

Narcing is nasty even if its revenge narcing mate.

Take the high road :D

Yeah, i agree.

I got raided once and it was fucked, even though i had fuck all on me.

11 coppers though? Seems a bit excessive.
Fuckers should find themselves and honourable job, IMO.

Thanks for all comments folks! :) At the end of the day, I was a victim of my own complacency. No revenge will be taken (but it's fun plotting it); instead, I will bask in the glow of the moral superiority which comes from doing absolutely fuck all. That'll show the bastards...

(Along with making sure that word gets around that they are fuckin grasses)

damn FUBz mate, sorry to hear - do they proper tear your house apart or do they put stuff back (aside from the drugs ahaha)?

damn FUBz mate, sorry to hear - do they proper tear your house apart or do they put stuff back (aside from the drugs ahaha)?

Thanks mate. Yeh, they went through everything, even pulled up the loose floorboards. My Mrs was mortified when they went through her basket of sexy gear and vibrators :)

But they weren't messy, everything was put back relatively neatly, and totally ignored my stash of RCs.

Last edited:
Fubz, aside from keeping your mouth shut to everyone in future, you need to move to the countryside so you can farm in peace ;)

Wild magic mushrooms used to grow in such abundance on our farm growing up that it wasn't possible to harvest them all. And old polytunnels make for a great place to grow all kinds of leafy things. FYI =D

Er, there seems to be an assumption that I've been shooting my mouth off to everyone. But in actual fact, I've told no one apart from immediate family and you lot. Not even my real life mates knew. If I had the means to move to the country I would have been there fuckin years ago, believe me.

But they weren't messy, everything was put back relatively neatly, and totally ignored my stash of RCs.

glad to hear and they didn't do anything about the RCs? ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ touch lad, touch

Last edited:
Er, there seems to be an assumption that I've been shooting my mouth off to everyone. But in actual fact, I've told no one apart from immediate family and you lot. Not even my real life mates knew. If I had the means to move to the country I would have been there fuckin years ago, believe me.

I was being facetious mate, I know you ain't that dumb ;)

Well, to answer my own question, I've had some inside information - it takes three tip offs before the police can apply for a warrant. We had ten....