• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Police find 133 cats during a meth lab bust

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
A drug bust in Houma, Louisiana led to the discovery of 133 cats living inside a squalid home covered in feces.

Every surviving cat discovered had to be put to sleep upon arrival at the animal shelter.

It took days for the police to remove the cats from the property.

Lafourche Parish Drug Task Force raided the home of Sandy Chauvin and her sons Nicholas and Christian Chauvin on January 13.

There they discovered a lab used for producing methamphetamine and an unsanitary number of cats.

The drug task force also found seven dead cats hidden in the squalid environment.

3CEF7E8700000578-0-image-a-2_1486496970522.jpg

Sandy Chauvin, 60, was charged with five counts of aggravated cruelty to animals

3CEF7E7B00000578-0-image-m-6_1486497093606.jpg
3CEF7E8100000578-0-image-m-8_1486497110001.jpg

Christian Chauvin (left) and Nicholas Chauvin (right) were arrested for drug charges

There were also five cats which appeared to have 'serious health issues and injuries.'

The kitties were transported to Lafourche Parish Animal Shelter but all had to be euthanized because of their condition.

The Lafourche Parish Sheriff's Office reports the was a: 'large amount of fecal matter was discovered throughout the residence' at 160 Sandy Lane.

All three were arrested for creation or operation of a clandestine lab for a controlled, dangerous substance.

Sandy, 60, was charged with five counts of aggravated cruelty to animals. She was charged on February 1 and was released from jail Wednesday after posting a $40,000 bond.

Nicholas, 35, was charged with distribution of methamphetamine. Police originally went to the home because there were two active warrants out for his arrest.

Christian Chauvin, 43, was released four days later after posting $50,000 bond and his brother was released the day after on a $85,000 bond.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4201182/Police-133-cats-meth-lab-bust-Louisiana.html

Few of those faces look familiar when comparing it to the Florida's Finest Mugshots

QsrOY.jpg

Nothing like meth cut with cat faeses made by inbred hillbillies.

"Hey guys! Did I tell y'all that I'm an aspiring hip-hop musician? Also, I communicate directly with Jesus Christ! The Bible is really a hidden message that only I can understand!"

I forgot how awesome the "pepper spray cop" was, too, so thanks for posting that nsa. I love how he looks like he's just leisurely watering some plants