• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Police Dispatch Logs and Crime Maps

Blah blah blah... Whatever. It's obvious that you got some major bone to pick with me. I already stated that what I said was my OPINION but you just cant let that go. I'm sorry you feel that you need to one up me on this, I really do. So yeah, continue shittin all over my thread just like everyone else does. I see how things work here.

Why are you always paranoid about people having some problem with you? I can see where BP's coming from and if you read his posts this is a normal sort of thing, besides the fact he's not even being aggressive or anything. Just stating his points so you and others can hopefully understand better. I also see no one upping going on anywhere, you stated your opinion, he posted reasonings/evidence and explained that it has nothing to explicitly do with him but rather to point out facts towards a broken system and possibly educate some people along the way.

If anything your post is the one that would cause a problem though unless BPs intoxicated or something I doubt he'd really take the bait.

I love blotters though, their always filled with random gems about people committing odd crimes!

Blah blah blah... Whatever. It's obvious that you got some major bone to pick with me. I already stated that what I said was my OPINION but you just cant let that go. I'm sorry you feel that you need to one up me on this, I really do. So yeah, continue shittin all over my thread just like everyone else does. I see how things work here.

Duuuuuuuuude..... I don't think that's what's going on here, regardless of anything that may or may not have happened in the past regarding your threads.

It's just a conversation from what I can tell. Two groups on different sides of an issue trying to understand where the other is coming from, you know?

That's the thing about these forums... If you post something that doesn't sit quite right with a person reading, they have every right to chime in. It's not always a welcome response but it's definitely within reason for a person to try and "convert a nonbeliever," and I definitely can see bit's point with "It's about the value of such information being in the public domain."

Alright maybe I overreacted, I don't know. It just seems lately people just want to derail my threads. I have no problem with sex offender's information being put out there. Some people do. Some people think it helps, others don't. But in the end what does it really accomplish if neither person is going to change their minds about what they think about it besides derailing the damn thread?

But in the end what does it really accomplish if neither person is going to change their minds about what they think about it besides derailing the damn thread?

Well with that logic, we just shouldn't even talk about stuff other people might not agree with us on, and then by extension we might as well all just shut the hell up and communicate via body language.

Conversations evolve. That doesn't necessarily mean they've been disregarded and derailed, they've just branched into another direction. police dispatch logs -> sex offender registry -> my opinion on the registry -> your opinion on the registry -> other BLers chime in -> you felt put on the defensive.

There's really only one place I see in that chain events that could be construed as derailing, but fuck it, man, I don't care about that. I just know what it feels like to think everybody's like "man, fuck that guy" when it really couldn't be further from the truth.

I have no problem with sex offender's information being put out there. Some people do. Some people think it helps, others don't.

Classic post-truth feelpinion - I nailed it early in the thread:

I'm assuming even if we dug up evidence showing that these lists were ineffective or worse, you'd still feel like your opinion was valid? Hypothetically speaking, of course.

I wonder if people would be quite so gung-ho if the information being put into the public domain was the location of people who had served their time for drug offences? You know, in the interests of public safety, parents have the right to know where dangerous drug dealers are living, in the interests of the children, of course

I originally had a well typed out response to all of this horseshit but I declined to reply until I saw how this thread was going to develop because I thought it might change. But now it's pretty goddamn clear, so HEY, you want to stick up for pedophiles, good for you. Thanks for fucking up my thread. Mods go ahead and close this, ban me, WTF ever you want to do, I don't give a shit at this point. I'm tired of my fucking threads being shit all over on. I thought this thread could have been a decent thread but again I was wrong. So FUCK IT!!! I don't care anymore. There's a time and place to voice opinions but apparently a lot of people on here don't know when that is. The same for my rune thread, just recently if anyone remembers that. I merely asked if anyone had practiced runes or had any useful information, but people would rather just go there and post how much they think runes are bullshit. I'm not just going to sit around while every fucking thread I make turns into this. So thanks for nothing. And all the people that have nothing better to do but to fuck up my threads FUCK YOU!!!

HEY, you want to stick up for pedophiles, good for you

Paedophiles still have civil liberties - and if such liberties are not applied universally then they are not worth squat.

The same for my rune thread, just recently if anyone remembers that. I merely asked if anyone had practiced runes or had any useful information, but people would rather just go there and post how much they think runes are bullshit.

Lulwut? :D

I always thought that citizens a functional society would have better things to do than lap up the propaganda law enforcement feeds them in the form of disclosing other people's legal problems.
I'm pretty stunned that these documents include people charged but not convicted of a crime.
How can a fair trial possibly take place in such circumstances?

Get your kicks however you please - I don't care - but I would've thought people such as those that use bluelight would be wary of the criminal justice system, and the violations of people's dignity that it routinely engages in.

Is that such a controversial position?

Paedophiles still have civil liberties - and if such liberties are not applied universally then they are not worth squat.

Seriously why do care so much about pedophile's rights? How about the rights they took away from the person they molested or raped? Yeah pedos have liberty... The liberty to be strung up by their balls, beaten with baseball bats, and have their faces blow torched in front of a crowd of the cheering children they molested.

And like it or not it's not illegal to release people's arrest information. Don't like it? Petition the government or something. I'm sure they'll stop posting where pedos are located if you ask nicely.

Last edited:
Seriously why do care so much about pedophile's rights? How about the rights they took away from the person they molested or raped? Yeah pedos have liberty... The liberty to be strung up by their balls, beaten with baseball bats, and have their faces blow torched in front of a crowd of the cheering children they molested.

That everybody be equal under the law is pretty fundamental tenet of western civilisation. I like western civilisation. If you want to act like a barbarian, go and live in Somalia or somewhere else that mob-justice is appreciated. If you want to have the privilege of living in a liberal democracy with all of the benefits that comes with then you need to get hip to the civil liberties that underpin the freedoms you enjoy.

And like it or not it's not illegal to release people's arrest information. Don't like it? Petition the government or something. I'm sure they'll stop posting where pedos are located if you ask nicely.

I don't live in America. As far as I know, such information is not in the public domain in the way it is in America, we still pay lip-service those liberties and freedoms that made western society great.

I don't know why you hate western civilisation so much.

That everybody be equal under the law is pretty fundamental tenet of western civilisation.

Everyone is equal under the law in this case. You can find out anyone's arrest record online in about 2 minutes or less. How is that not equal? Whether you agree that it should be available to the public is a whole other question and one that not everyone is going to agree on. But I don't even know why I'm still arguing this because I already clearly stated early on that what I said was MY OPINION. I happen to not have anything against knowing where potential sex offenders live, or being able to do a background check on someone. I think the second thing is really smart for a woman meeting someone off the internet and could potentially save some one's life. But you just seem to be more concerned with criminal's rights than the victim's.

I like western civilisation. If you want to act like a barbarian, go and live in Somalia or somewhere else that mob-justice is appreciated. If you want to have the privilege of living in a liberal democracy with all of the benefits that comes with then you need to get hip to the civil liberties that underpin the freedoms you enjoy.

Trust me, I would have no problem bringing back public hangings for extremely heinous crimes. But for the purpose of this thread I'll settle with being able to know where pedophiles live, and if I was a woman look up people to see if they had any arrest records before I went on a date.

I don't live in America. As far as I know, such information is not in the public domain in the way it is in America, we still pay lip-service those liberties and freedoms that made western society great.

I don't know why you hate western civilisation so much.

Huh???