• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

Police break up drug-fueled orgy at Masonic Lodge

severely etarded

Bluelight Crew
Police in Michigan have broken up a shocking 'drug-fueled orgy' being hosted at a secretive Masonic Lodge - and this wasn't the first time it's happened, authorities warn.

Officers were called to the prominent building in downtown Battle Creek, Michigan - which sits across a park from police headquarters - about 2.15am Sunday. They found five women dancing on stage naked.

They also reportedly discovered a couple having sex in the lodge and several men standing around filming the action.

WWMT-TV reports that authorities believe the Masonic Lodge, which is home of the secret society called Freemasons, has been used for such activities before and are working to shut the operation down.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...stage-men-filming-sex-acts.html#ixzz2dw0VHkfB

Being the son of a judge would be a good start. That kinda guarantees you entry to the ministry of silly handshakes.

^Or be LE in Alexandria, LA. I was in rehab going to an AA meeting across from their lodge; the parking lot was full and literally at least 75% were cops or sheriffs.

Rofl. I'm curious as to what prompted LE to show up.

Coincidentally, the pictured lodge looks identical to the one here in Asheville, NC. Wonder if that's a common thing; I know the one in Winston-Salem, NC & Alexandria, LA look different.

where do i sign up? lol

id rather join the stone masons since homer simpson is a member. and yes the daily mail is most certinaly a drug fueled orgy lol

^I don't think he is. Perhaps you're confusing them with the Stonecutters?

NSFW:
CA.jpg

I picture this ^ but it was probably more like this

NSFW:
old_people_fucking2-300x288.jpg

^I don't think he is. Perhaps you're confusing them with the Stonecutters?

haha doh. you are indeed right on that. good call on a classic episode. id love for the one station that still shows simpsons episodes to show the old ones, but i doubt anyone would get the humor except for older ppl since most of them are like 20 some years old.

Probably a bachelor party with a couple of strippers, but "drug-fueled orgy at Masonic Lodge" sounds much more sensational.

Aren't drug-fueled orgies part of the pursuit of happiness?

(and neversickanymore's post made me lol)