• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

police able to spot marijuana from helicopters?

As the days get sorter the plants begin to flower and produce bud. For large outdoor operations this is the most critical time of year to not get caught. The crops are on the verge of harvesting and perhaps there is more chance of catching people with the crop during this time?

A small home computer network can have the same heat source as a hydro setup, but it is common here in NZ, usually about now and before easter (harvesting time, or latter when some growers like to get the first frost ;), there always seems to be low flying heli's about lol.. Just a paranoid thought, heh..

I've had helicopters sweeping my area at very low altitudes at 2am-3am, i've seen up to 3 doing the area. usually just 2 but it's been going on for quite a few days...you'd think they would have searched every square inch since that much time and number of helicopters were put into this.
last year they turned on their flood light and searched every meter of my backyard, could have been looking for a criminal instead of drugs though, who knows..didnt hear from any police after this but the recent chopper searches is what sparked my memory of what happened last year

i thought it would be fun so i started flicking my light on and off in my room to attract the chopper. after a few flicks one lowered down VERY close to my window so i turned the light off. it was so loud and the light beam went straight through my window and lit up my room like it was on fire, i was stoned so the flood lights were blinding.
i wasn't expecting this so had a bit of a 'weed freakout'.

i got a call on my home line about 1 hour later, it was the bloody police! at the time it felt like it had been 15 minutes. the lady on the phone imformed me that a disturbance had been reported on my premasis and asked if everything was ok, i told her right away it was my little brother messing around with light switches and that she had nothing to worry about. i was so lucky she bought it because i'm not even the owner of the house. i was also very lucky that they rang me at that time of night instead of sending out a car and finding my stash and cash, waking my parents and brother. luckiy again that my family are used to the choppers so they sleep through it most the time, suprised this helicopter that came close didn't wake them, they sounded like big metal blow flys on crack.

wouldn't suggest signaling helicopters

person said:
A small home computer network can have the same heat source as a hydro setup,

that's either some pretty large home computer networking... or some pretty small hydro set-ups ya talking about.

the exhaust air from a small room, burning 2000 watts, would range between 28 and 35 degrees... just a guess. the heat signature of the lamps themselves would be rather obvious if scanned with infra red cameras. BUT, insulating the area could reduce the chances of detection.

i have seen helicopters flying around the hinterland between murwillumbah and nimbin a few times....its pretty obvious what they're looking for.