• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Police: $40 000 (€35 691) In Methamphetamine Found In Lego Box

Nicomorphinist

Bluelighter
When searching for a birthday present for one of my nieces earlier this year I marvelled at the sophistication of the new Lego kits that are for building a specific project like, I cannot remember exactly, but maybe an aeroplane and the ground crew and the kerosene tanker &c. So when I read the story here http://www.thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/lego-meth-surprise-174908
I figured, hey maybe they came out with a Meth Lab kit too.

The original UPI story also mentions a case in the state of Ohio in February in which a police officer stopped a speeder and found a bunch of Oscar Mayer Lunchables with the better part of two kilos of Bolivian Marching Powder in them. Maybe they have been skimping since Heinz purchased them and added an appetite suppressant/demand enhancer?

"Good afternoon, thank you for calling Oscar Mayer Consumer Response, how may I help you?"
-- The coke in my Lunchable burns when I snort it -- some drug addict cut my cocaine with Sani-Flush!
"All right, can you read the UPC on the package to me? . . . "

Dunno what kind of meth they're getting in Georgia..... that shit looks like dirt, quality must've dropped since last time i was down there lol.

The colour is reminiscent of Cheese/Tylenol With Smack or etonitazene but it is unlikely to be the former or a methamphetamine analogue thereof and surely not the latter as there would have been headlines all over the place about poison smack on the street . . . naturally, it is probably loaded with byproducts and unreacted precursors and ingredients of impure industrial-grade or worse starting ingredients. I wonder what that would feel like in the nasal passages or flowing into my left basilic vein -- it would probably not be nice.

I do also wonder about the issue of all the fentanyls and benzamides and other shit mixed in with not only smack but putative pharmaceuticals on the black market in the States . . . I would think that with an active operation in Afghanistan, source of 85-97 per cent of the world's opium, that on the streets of Coalition countries there is no excuse for anything less than 80+ per cent pure smack at what would seem like pre-Harrison Narcotic Act 1914 prices, maybe with a lot of noscapine but that's not really a cut, it comes from the opium. But the government is persecuting doctors and those who stand up for them and supposedly there is such a shortage of actual heroin that dealers find it easier to send to China for the crap that is killing people. Most opium that is actually grown in Mexico is turned via what I think is a one-pot synthesis into Black Tar Heroin, which looks nothing like White Powder Heroin, Brown Sugar, Pink Heroin, much less Oxys and Vikes. The Wall won't do shit about that.

It reminds me of the well-documented story that during the Nixon administration that people responsible for the War On Drugs took note of the Bentley Compounds like etorphine and their synthesis from thebaine and day-dreamt of growing big fields of Papaver Bracteatum Lindley1836 on army bases surrounded by concertina wire and exceptionally unpleasant canines. The idea was that etorphine would "leak" onto the street and lead to a situation similar to that in the current decade. Especially when one considers the San Jose Mercury News exposé in the late 1990s about the US Central Intelligence Agency dealing C-Jam in South Central Los Angeles, I cannot help but draw some very unpleasant conclusions and wonder what kind of monsters gravitate to Drug Warrior jobs in the first place. It is bad enough that they make two of the world's most difficult jobs, police officer and active military member, next to impossible and sometimes catastrophic to the body, mind and soul of those courageous and public-spirited enough to seek them out.

Last edited:
The colour is reminiscent of Cheese/Tylenol With Smack or etonitazene but it is unlikely to be the former or a methamphetamine analogue thereof and surely not the latter as there would have been headlines all over the place about poison smack on the street . . . naturally, it is probably loaded with byproducts and unreacted precursors and ingredients of impure industrial-grade or worse starting ingredients. I wonder what that would feel like in the nasal passages or flowing into my left basilic vein -- it would probably not be nice.

I do also wonder about the issue of all the fentanyls and benzamides and other shit mixed in with not only smack but putative pharmaceuticals on the black market in the States . . . I would think that with an active operation in Afghanistan, source of 85-97 per cent of the world's opium, that on the streets of Coalition countries there is no excuse for anything less than 80+ per cent pure smack at what would seem like pre-Harrison Narcotic Act 1914 prices, maybe with a lot of noscapine but that's not really a cut, it comes from the opium. But the government is persecuting doctors and those who stand up for them and supposedly there is such a shortage of actual heroin that dealers find it easier to send to China for the crap that is killing people. Most opium that is actually grown in Mexico is turned via what I think is a one-pot synthesis into Black Tar Heroin, which looks nothing like White Powder Heroin, Brown Sugar, Pink Heroin, much less Oxys and Vikes. The Wall won't do shit about that.

It reminds me of the well-documented story that during the Nixon administration that people responsible for the War On Drugs took note of the Bentley Compounds like etorphine and their synthesis from thebaine and day-dreamt of growing big fields of Papaver Bracteatum Lindley1836 on army bases surrounded by concertina wire and exceptionally unpleasant canines. The idea was that etorphine would "leak" onto the street and lead to a situation similar to that in the current decade. Especially when one considers the San Jose Mercury News exposé in the late 1990s about the US Central Intelligence Agency dealing C-Jam in South Central Los Angeles, I cannot help but draw some very unpleasant conclusions and wonder what kind of monsters gravitate to Drug Warrior jobs in the first place. It is bad enough that they make two of the world's most difficult jobs, police officer and active military member, next to impossible and sometimes catastrophic to the body, mind and soul of those courageous and public-spirited enough to seek them out.
Can you share more of your concertina knowledge?

Can you share more of your concertina knowledge?
I don't know how you dug up this interesting comment from so long ago but I too am curious to hear the response. For 2019 there seems to be some serious foreshadowing. Seems they were and maybe still are "on the pulse".