Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Poland Strongman

trip407

Bluelighter
Hello,

i read on a polish board, that there have happend many poisonings with this branded RC called "strongman" . Particularly around the south of poland, occured more then 300 poissonings. Since i dont speak polish at all, does someone know more about this incident. What is the active ingredient in "strongman"? I read there have been a media hype and the politicans want to or changed the law regarding designer drugs. This even seems to be a topic in the polish pre election champain.

So if someone can help me shed some light into the matter i would be happy.

Background is that my RC source right now is based in poland, and i want to know if there have several substances maybe been banned now, its some time i ordered the last time. Maybe someone have a link with an updated list where i find all illegal drugs/RCs for poland.

Active ingredient in herbal blend called Mocarz (Strongman) is MDMB-CHMINACA, methyl 2-{[1-(cyclohexylmethyl)-1H-indazol-3-yl] formamido}-3,3-dimethylbutanoate. It is extremely strong compared to other synthetic cannabinoids and takes longer time to fully load which led to flooding of overdose instances.

Yeah, there is definately a lot of media hype over the past few weeks and this blend is no longer sold either by internet RC vendors or by street dealers.