• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

Cards Pokemon v. I'm gonna catch them all

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: NSADD, DC, & TDS
Staff member
Figured I'd make a thread to nerd out a little bit on pokemon. Been sucked into the video games recently and been collecting the cards. Plan on selling some and should make a decent profit off of them.

I'm playing pokemon shield on the switch, I've beaten the main game and am on the first expansion, isle of armor.

A friend of mine found a lvl100 shiny Charizard and traded it to me. I've been blessed. Been breeding various ones to try and get pokemon with the best individual values so I can maybe eventually play competitively online.

Check out my most recent pickups:

Other holographics I've picked up:

Anyone else been playing the games or collecting any cards recently?

None of my cards are that new lol. I stopped collecting when they were doing the gym leaders expansion I think. I'll try to upload some pics .

Newest addition to the stash. Japanese holographic legendary Groudoun

Last time I bought a happy meal, the Pokemon Card trading game didn't exist.

First and only purchase I have of the card franchise.

xt8GgqU.jpeg

e1tuVsk.jpeg

zTPxhKK.jpeg

QSUvkoB.jpeg

KjcUPAn.jpeg

Figured I'd make a thread to nerd out a little bit on pokemon. Been sucked into the video games recently and been collecting the cards. Plan on selling some and should make a decent profit off of them.

I'm playing pokemon shield on the switch, I've beaten the main game and am on the first expansion, isle of armor.

A friend of mine found a lvl100 shiny Charizard and traded it to me. I've been blessed. Been breeding various ones to try and get pokemon with the best individual values so I can maybe eventually play competitively online.

Check out my most recent pickups:

Dude I love opening packs of Pokemon cards. It's like this weird guilty pleasure of mine.

Sometimes I'll just randomly buy some Pokemon cards just to open the packs because I love to look at them and collecting is fun

also dope Snorlax holo!!

also love opening MTG cards

ok I am fucking jealous now
nice cards

thanks man. I have pretty much the entire base set, jungle, and base set 2. Most Fossils too. Then quite a few team rocket and a few gym leader 1. Then a bunch of Japanese and a few assorted other languages...

also love opening MTG cards
Now that's something I can agree with :D
MTG has such powerful artwork, and the game is so complex. The game itself makes the collecting worthwhile
I have a small store around here that has cards, but usually the boosters are way too expensive,
so I wait for special deals(about 2-3 times a year) where they're all 50% off and buy them all :D

I usually turn a profit.

I love my first edition Dragonite, Hypno, and Pidgeot. They're probably my favorites as well as my Charizards.

I have no idea where my MTG cards are... 😭