• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Pokemon pokeballs

13fej13

Greenlighter
Are the ecstasy pills(less like a pill n looking mor like some Flintstones vitamins) with the Pokemon pokeballs I
imprinted on them any good. Or is it impossible to tell like back in the acid days where you just took what you could get.? Please let me know if you can.

Use a test kit and check pill reports. That clue you in to what's in your drugs

Or is it impossible to tell like back in the acid days where you just took what you could get.? Please let me know if you can.

It's actually the opposite of that now as test kits a easily available for purchase. I highly recommend getting one!

the original pokeball x pills were round with a line threw a dot on one side and a imprint on other.

When the pokeballs first came out, they were either really good or decent. Then the copycats came out with a bunch of crap in it and ruined its rep. So it seems that they are making a comeback?

Either way, you should always look them up and then test them before you take any that you would question in the slightest. Smarter connects should have tested them themselves though, otherwise they end up with a jar of crap pills.

I didn't mind the meth/amp pills, but I didn't like methylone and I hated pipes. So be careful!