• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Pokeballs vs. Mints - Fight it out here!

@trueblue8- Please test the new yellow equals with robadope! i took some last night and i swear they are a mdma/mda combo. i felt the melting sensation and the trippy mindstate of other mda based pills but i still have the loved up and energetic feelings of mdma based. other reports on PR are saying the same thing. ive had pretty much every other color equal and they have always been just mdma it seemed like.

im pretty sure you are right, i ingested all three last night by taking a pink A and then about 10 min later i took the green bowling ball, then i started feeling great. but i did notice the same thing you did with the Yellow equal. i do believe that there i hint of mda.

hmm, well the only difference i see is that you say you can easily obtain mda. and it is a WHOLE lot easier to cut molly rather than a pill that will only be pressed once. in what way is 90mg of your mdma better than 90mg of mdma in a poke? no pun intended but please enlighten me. and there is just as pure molly caps in cali as there is where you live. so let me ask you a question, a presser has pure md and presses ills that are exactly 100mg each and holds a bag of molly to the side, puts 100mg in a caps does that make his caps better than his ills?

I don't even know what you're asking out of me...sorry.

finally got my hands on some blue blanks the other night at a show, after being moved here for 2 months... hands down dankest rolls ive ever had in my life, so clean, and only took 2 and was rollin so hard. especially after a 3 month break. so impressed by the mints, i highly doubt pokes got shit on em. but would still like to try the pokes

@bigeasy711-they were great. took them at deadmau5 at soildier field and blew up so hard i almost puked. = are always my favorite mint stamp.

@trueblu8- glad you like my stuff. just added a few pics of the bommers i used to get alll day every day

Wow. Very nice chi town.

Tb8- I have seen you on PR quite a bit and always appreciate your posts. I have been a long time member here and there, but have never posted because my questions are usually answered by other posters. This time I have not seen the info that I'm looking for yet on either so that is why Im posting now. I have loved pretty much every mint I have had for the past 2 years or so, but my last batch was 3/4 green dots and 1/4 blue dots. Blue was great, green was weak as hell. Easily the worst one I have had. Everyone I know was disappointed. Now I have an opportunity to get some green equals and am a little gun shy. The pink equals I have had are flame and the yellows were great too, but not as good as the pink. I have never tried the green so I wanted to know if you have had any experience with them.

Thanks,
BE

@bigeasy711-they were great. took them at deadmau5 at soildier field and blew up so hard i almost puked. = are always my favorite mint stamp.

@trueblu8- glad you like my stuff. just added a few pics of the bommers i used to get alll day every day

CTM- Thanks for the response. I was writing that to tb8, while you were posting that. I really appreciate the info. I agree on the equals so far, but would you compare the green favorably to the pink ones. Those have been my favorite since the green asterisks from early last year.

the pink = were deff some of my favorite pills ever next to pink a's, they were maybe a little bit stronger than the greens but not by much (if at all). if you have two point scale you will find that when you get mints they will weigh somewhere between .14-.19, that might play a role in strength. i always keep the heavy ones for myself:D and give my girl the other ones. every green equal press MM has made has never let anyone down. well, besides some of the originals that were randomly inconsistent.

btw you might not think the yellow equals were as good as the pinks because the yellows were a mda/mdma combo imo. a few others on PR have said the same thing. i felt like melting into my chair driving up to the rave and when i got to the rave i would have rather been sitting down then dancing with my girlfriend

btw you might not think the yellow equals were as good as the pinks because the yellows were a mda/mdma combo imo. a few others on PR have said the same thing. i felt like melting into my chair driving up to the rave and when i got to the rave i would have rather been sitting down then dancing with my girlfriend

Thanks again for the help. I just got a call and the ones I was asking about are gone. Now it's green bowling balls. I think I see them in your third pic, but have not tried any of the BB's yet. Any experience with those yet. He said they are definitley green and not yellow. They have specks too.

the bbs i have in my pic are from a batch from a few months ago, they were tye dye not even green. normally all bbs hve been mda based but i heard that these new batch of greens are just a clean dose of mdma

the bbs i have in my pic are from a batch from a few months ago, they were tye dye not even green. normally all bbs hve been mda based but i heard that these new batch of greens are just a clean dose of mdma

Sounds great. Thanks again for the help.

You heard they were clean, but did you also hear if they were dank or not? I saw the lighter green bb's on PR that were posted on Feb 3. I asked my guy if they were lighter and darker and he said they were darker green with specks. I don't usually ever worry about mints, but that last batch of green dots has me a little nervous.

Last edited:

I know those green equals were from the middle of last year cause i took that picture..Me and a friend of mine popped 1.5 each in Tennessee looking at the smoky mountains.. Definitely one of the best times rolling i ever had. yellow equals are def mda/ mdma combo. Pink A's are fire along with the Green BB
IMG_0039.jpg

^Bomb

Last edited:
I know those green equals were from the middle of last year cause i took that picture..Me and a friend of mine popped 1.5 each in Tennessee looking at the smoky mountains.. Definitely one of the best times rolling i ever had. yellow equals are def mda/ mdma combo. Pink A's are bomb along with the Green BB

Thanks, Asyd. Are those Green BB's lighter or darker green?

CTM, Asyd, TB--- You guys rock. I just got word that they are exactly the ones that Asyd posted a pic of. I feel way more confident after reading what you have said in this thread. Thanks a lot guys.

didnt mean to take creds for your pic asyd420, i had the same rolls at deadmau5 just never got the chance to take a pic.