• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Podcasts! Which ones do you listen to!

Obiez

Bluelighter
I listen to The Joe Rogan Experience religiously. I find it incredibly positive, funny, and informative. I don't much like him as a comedian, actor, and the fact that he hosted fear factor makes me want to puke. But, I am a huge UFC fan, so...

The Bryan Callen show - learned about the Callen via the JRE podcast, but I like this one as it is generally more intellectual even though he has comedy guests on as well. Again, not a fan of his acting or comedy, but his podcast is good and many of his views contradict mine which is always something I look for. Makes me think instead of nodding in agreement to everything someone says.

Fitzdog Radio - Greg is just amazing.

Marc Maron - Great comedian, great interviwer, all around great to listen to.

What are you listening to?

I watch the Rogan Podcast on his website from time to time whenever he has a guest on there I care about. But I'm the opposite of you OP. He's one of my favorite comedians, and even though I've done martial arts for 15 of my 24 years on this planet, I can't stand to listen to them talk about UFC. I'm actually about to watch his most recent one with Neil deGrasse Tyson, I hear it is really good. The last one I watched was with Alex Grey, definitely one of his better podcasts for sure.

Earthsky
The Macklessons
NPR Playback
The Straight Dope
Miller Time

The Earwolf Network has some of the best Podcasts I've ever heard, like the aforementioned Comedy Bang Bang! (Comedy/Talk show) and Sklarbro Country (Sports/Comedy/Talk Show). They also have Improv For Humans (Improv Comedy), By the Way w/ Jeff Garlin (Talk Show w/ celebs), Kevin Pollack's Chat Show (Talk Show/Serious Discussion), How Did This Get Made? (Making fun of bad movies), Nerd Poker w/ Brian Posehn (an on-going DnD game with comedians), and Professor Blastoff (Science/Comedy/Talk Show). Those are just the ones that I listen to fairly regularly - there are over a dozen more shows hosted by comedians, musicians, and other assorted weirdos.

I listen to The Joe Rogan Experience religiously. I find it incredibly positive, funny, and informative. I don't much like him as a comedian, actor, and the fact that he hosted fear factor makes me want to puke. But, I am a huge UFC fan, so...
I have a buddy who keeps telling me to listen the Rogan podcast. I will one day!