• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

podcast on Addiction and LOSS

Iceman1216

Bluelighter
Well this is new to me!! I have not "Created" any product on this web sight in the time I have been here. So I asked what to do and was sent here?'
I have been listening to my second Podcast , first not too Hot. But ( LAST DAY) HAS ROCKED MY WORLD!! In many way, and real tears of joy and sadness along the way.
But it has opened my mind to so many aspects of Recover and drug addiction that I thought I knew. One of the most damaging is that If you are not completely clean from drugs, you are Fucked!!!!! Even if you die { will need to walk over the bodies} some people we know where I get that :mad:
so that's it. I will look forward to any comments as people listen or not.
Today is my birthday and my present to myself is to reach out and start a Blog 🥳. Boy if you told me a few years ago that my present to me would be a Blog on a Drug forum🤙 with regards to Harm Reduction on the Opioid Epidemic<3

Its here because after 1/2 hour I could not get the blog to accept my Post: I Fuckin Hate Tech

Last edited:
I've had my fun but it's just been immensely difficult. The hiding, underlying feeling of guilt every time I put something into my body, and the disconnect from people close to me.

It just hasn't been worth it. Wish I could go back in time and stop my addiction from ever happening. It doesn't feel good anymore.