Admin Attention PM's not received in full

Captain.Heroin

Bluelight Crew
For some reason, almost 100% of the private messages from some users are incomplete

just some of the messages of some other users this happens too

for instance... this is a PM I just received

NSFW:
Captain.Heroin said:
I think your PM to me was cut off

anyways I am
Captain.Heroin said:
as you can see the PM begins with my quoted PM to them, but the rest of what I had previously sent, as well as their typed up reply, is not being received.

This is happening with multiple people; and with one of my friends it happens almost every message!

any thoughts/input? is this a problem of bandwidth/timing out on their end?

much <3

Last edited:
This is still an issue for me.

I see back in 2014 when I posted about this, it just kind of slipped by the way side.

I've noticed this kind of thing when you've got some filter enabled. Whether it's a word filter, anti virus, firewall, plugin, router config, or w/e. Try testing out the problem with all the above disabled.

Use another browser/computer/internet connection.

this definitely appears to be on the client side but i have no idea what's happening.

log out of bl, clear your browser cache and (bluelight-related) cookies then log back in.

if that makes no difference, disable all browser plug-ins/add-ons. try a different browser.

if none of that works, you'll have to do some digging yourself on vbulletin-related forums.

alasdair

I've noticed this kind of thing when you've got some filter enabled. Whether it's a word filter, anti virus, firewall, plugin, router config, or w/e. Try testing out the problem with all the above disabled.

Use another browser/computer/internet connection.

Thanks for sharing your input.

this definitely appears to be on the client side but i have no idea what's happening.

log out of bl, clear your browser cache and (bluelight-related) cookies then log back in.

if that makes no difference, disable all browser plug-ins/add-ons. try a different browser.

if none of that works, you'll have to do some digging yourself on vbulletin-related forums.

alasdair

Will do, much appreciated.