• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Pmma!?

BBQRIBS

Greenlighter
First off, I'm new here so hello! I was part of a forum a long time ago so if I posted this in the wrong section, mods feel free to move it!

So my friend got his hands on some molly recently. I happen to notice that it looked striking similar to this molly: http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2499, a nasty mix of PMMA, MDMA, Meth, caffeine + inert ingredients. We tested the molly with Mecke, Marquis, and Simons. The Mecke and Simons both tested positive for MDMA. The Marquis also tested positive for MDMA but there was a brownish tint, hinting at the presence of Meth. Given the presence of two of the 6 ingredientes in that nasty 'Mollylicious' capsule on ecstasydata, we decided that there is a strong chance that PMMA may also be present, so we overnight ordered the Mandelin reagent as it can detect the presence of PMMA. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pill_testing) In addition, the posting date and the region are the same as our region, which makes me even more suspicious.

Now my question, I am worried that since mandelin also reacts to MDMA, it will mask the reaction of the PMMA and I wont be able to tell. Does anyone know where I can find a picture or a video of mandelin reacting to pure MDMA so I can use it as a frame of reference? Or does anyone have any idea what I need to be looking for specifically.

I am very worried as I know that if my friend has this, so do many other people, and with a large event coming up I fear for peoples safety and I need to know asap if this is really PMMA. I myself will not touch this stuff, nor will my friends, but people are stupid. Very stupid.

Thanks so much for your help!
-BBQRIBS

PLUR!

This is really scary and I'm wondering too now because I'm on the West coast as well. Hopefully someone can shed some light on reactions...

Well, it's not uncommon for MDMA and meth to be together, so I don't think that means too much. It's very, very unlikely, but it *is* possible, for MDMA and PMMA to be together in a batch. If for some reason, which as I said, it's unlikely, your pill did contain both PMMA and MDMA, if the mandelin, or any test, reacted strongly to MDMA, it would probably mask the presence of PMMA. That's the difficult thing about testing MDMA, if there's a presence of MDMA, it can mask other adulterants... but regardless, none of these tests are purity tests, they can only tell you if your drugs have a presence of what you're testing for or not, but that doesn't mean it's free of other adulterants and contaminants. So, even with these wonderful drug testers, we always need to be cautious.

Honestly, if I was you, even though it's unlikely for PMMA and MDMA to be together, I wouldn't risk it. I live in Canada too and we lost 16 people to that shit in one month, not to mention twice that amount of people still in the hospital waiting for organ transplants. If you suspect at all that you might have PMMA, it's not worth the risk... throw that shit out. If you decide to do it anyways, and really, when you use MDMA/E at all, because of the PMMA scares, start off with half a pill or a pill at the most, or a line and see how it effects you first. PMMA feels like a weak MDMA high... and that's the problem, ppl think it's shitty MDMA and take more. So, if you don't feel it, don't risk it and take more... at least at such a low dose, if you did react badly and start to overheat, you have a better chance of surviving. Also, if you do choose to do it anyways, I recommend really informing yourself about PMMA, symptoms, and what to do if you suspect you or someone else is overheating from PMMA... it can't be treated outside of a hospital, ice packs, cold water, will make it worse and actually cause you to overheat quicker, etc etc. Important info to know anyways, especially in Canada now.

Stay safe <3

Wait ... Mandelin should show MDMA as blue and PMMA as brown.

If you get blue -- great. If you get anything other than blue, i.e. muddled nasty colors ... then you are fucked.

Look at the edata results -- if the mix is 50/50 mdma/pmma, I highly doubt that the colors would be a nice, pretty blue.

I've heard mixed comments bout the mandellin regent being able to test for pma. Some say it does some say it doesn't. The only true way to be sure what's in there is if u send it to edata. When the fuck is the government gona realize that people are dying from unsafe shit and allow drug testing facilities like the Netherlands? There so worried bout spreading that anti drug propoganda shit that they don't care how many people die from tainted shit!

^ this. I have never found documentation anywhere besides recently on EZ-test.com which also happens to sell mandelin test kits, and the "piperazine tests" will also show the same (+) reaction to MDMA and almost all substances, even MXE.

easy e, the owner of eztest claims the reaction is different, however that is contrary to what several other users here have claimed.

personally I haven't invested in an EZ Test since they got rid of the dropper bottles.

Mandelin does react a orangish color to PMMA, it reacts black to MDxx, and I think it reacts green to MXE..

Up at Shambahala they were doing mandelin testing (Canadians have been having a lot of PMMA go around..) and people were saying that a lot of shit was testing as Dr. Death.

^"Dr.Death" is just a street name for PMA same way "Ecstasy" is a street name for MDMA. It's called that because so many people die from it.

^"Dr.Death" is just a street name for PMA same way "Ecstasy" is a street name for MDMA. It's called that because so many people die from it.

Ah -- thx. Do you know of any sources in the States for a test kit for this shit? Or is shipping over the pond from EZ Test the only option.