• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

PMMA and meth black/purple result?

LuGoJ

Bluelighter
I replied in another thread with this odd sample on ecstacydata but I think it's interesting enough to warrant it's own thread.

http://www.ecstasydata.org/view.php?id=2411

Are my eyes fucked or does that show a purple/black marquis and green to purple mecke for a PMMA/meth sample? How is that possible? Can these two substances trick the reagent test when put together? I'm hoping edata made a mistake.

That's... weird. Thanks for pointing it out, the sender hadn't contacted me so I knew nothing of this sample. Had we known about it beforehand we could have done more thorough analysis of it, including close-up shots of the crystals and a work-up with Marquis, Mecke, Mandelin, and Simons. As it was the lab just processed it like any other sample they receive, looks like.

That's... weird. Thanks for pointing it out, the sender hadn't contacted me so I knew nothing of this sample. Had we known about it beforehand we could have done more thorough analysis of it, including close-up shots of the crystals and a work-up with Marquis, Mecke, Mandelin, and Simons. As it was the lab just processed it like any other sample they receive, looks like.

Can you PM me (i tied to PM you but your inbox is full)

It could be that they actually tried to make MDMA, and fucked up really bad

so byproducts could be turning it purple...