Technical Problem PM issues or...

atreyaferret

Bluelighter
is it an operator error? 8) I seem to be having some trouble with PMs. This has happened on more than one occasion. I'll type a message out and select "Submit", then either I can't find the message and/or my message counter doesn't +1. It's like I never sent a message at all. Is this a problem that I am causing? Or maybe an issue with my browser or maybe there's something I'm not doing that I should be? I'd like to think I've been doing pretty well navigating and utilizing all the functions that BL offers so far lol any suggestions?

Under “general settings" there's an option to “save a copy of sent messages." Make sure that's checked.

When you hit send where does it take you?

Back to the main screen when I go to my Inbox. Maybe I unchecked that box or something.

The natural course is for it to take you to your inbox so try changing that setting and see if it solves your problem. If not let me know in here or send me a pm.

I occasionally receive PM's that seem incomplete, as if someone wrote a full reply, but all I get is the first few words they wrote.