• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Plz respond?? Having a Reaction Meth

Kaseynicole18

Greenlighter
Hey guys so I just want yalls opinions. So I've been up iving meth since Saturday night. Well in order to not completely tweak out in front of my mom kept taking 25mg seroquel every couple hours last night,(it probably added up to like 150mg) and then I took 1 advil pm cuz I really wanted to go to sleep. Well I'm still awake and just now recently I'm having like a weird out of body experience. Like if i get up and do something I'm fine, but I just wanted to know if yall think it's just the seroquel kicking in or a bad reaction?

It could be the seroquel, could be the sleep deprivation, do not redose the methamphetamine again and go to sleep ASAP.

The Seroquel you took is not dangerous and won't interact with the meth.
You have not slept in 4 days, you need to make getting sleep a priority as psychosis is not a possibility now, it's just a matter of exactly when and how you will black out and act randomly.
Extended sleep deprivation is neurotoxic regardless of being caused by Methamphetamine.

yeah im good now, ive just been sitting in bed making myself atleast keep my hands busy, I just didn't wanna go to sleep if there was something wrong with my lmao thanks.

oh hey but btw, would you know how long my arm would heal from shooting up? it's just a little swollen and bruised, I obviously was shaking one of the times I was doing it. I just wanna know cuz it looks like shit

oh hey but btw, would you know how long my arm would heal from shooting up? it's just a little swollen and bruised, I obviously was shaking one of the times I was doing it. I just wanna know cuz it looks like shit

If it is swollen and bruised, you likely infiltrated the vein, blowing it. An ice pack for the first 24hrs, 20min off and 20min on, then switch to a hot compress at the same intervals til it subsides. It usually will heal in 2-5 days depending on how bad the infiltration was.

Yeah well I know on one arm I blew out that main vein, but my other arm is still going strong. Honestly I just did over half a gram of meth for the first time in over a year on Saturday night, and it's like I completely blacked out, because all of a sudden im seeing it's Tuesday and I have NO idea how my arms got to be how they look? Idk tho, I'm just waiting for these sleep meds to kick in cuz im really not trying to go into a psychosis lmao ✌

If you have been taking seroquel it could have messed with your memory, I known it messes with mine. I would hate to stay up that long on speed and seroquel..

Try and get to sleep asap mate, sleep deprivation can really start playing some weird games with the mind. I would for you to trip out in frount of your mum

You are eventually going to do irreparable damage to yourself if you keep binging on meth with no sleep for days on end. There's no faster way to burn out your mind than to binge on amps with no sleep.

Strange things will start to happen to your body after prolonged sleep deprivation. It'll be hard to tell if you are in danger because both meth and sleep deprivation will alter your perception and may bring strange bodily sensations.

Yeah well I know on one arm I blew out that main vein, but my other arm is still going strong. Honestly I just did over half a gram of meth for the first time in over a year on Saturday night, and it's like I completely blacked out, because all of a sudden im seeing it's Tuesday and I have NO idea how my arms got to be how they look? Idk tho, I'm just waiting for these sleep meds to kick in cuz im really not trying to go into a psychosis lmao ✌
High-dose amps will usually cause blackout like this I've learned.. one day it was 3am and I ran out of coke, so I figured I'd take 140mg adderall to keep me going till I could get more delivered... 4 days later, <snip> no prices allowed more of coke and a few Mdma pills several more amp pills somewhere between 100-400mg more, not a single memory of it blackout aside.. they can make you do stupid shit. if you spread out your doses even an hour apart you can eat as much as you want but single high doses do that

I haven't had meth in awhile, smoked some 4-5 months ago, again Because I ran out of coke..it's very easy to go overboard you should know how much you'll use before you do

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting read on AMP and memory retention.

Man I spent many times on 7-9 day binges and after the 3rd day always starting feeling that way. Nap and a sandwich. Drink some milk too. Ease off the long term binges trust me last time was a 9 dayer and by the 7th I started running from the navy seals dropping from the trees shooting at me before finding my 2 day hq where I planned my escape