• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Plugging: will it make me a finished case like injecting?

Have you restocked your supplies. Valium? For the long cold winter ahead..
i've had presprcfiptions everyonce in a whilehile. Also streed dealers do not take vacatations during wintertimes Despite my name i most mostlu alprazolam. Clonazepam an ddiazepam come both as a close sedconf.

I have only smoked so far, but I feel like I am wasting huge amounts.

If I plug, will it be the same as if I injected (save for the damage caused by IV)?? Will I become a finished case as if I injected?

Or is it safe alternative to smoking, as long as it does not end up in IV use?
Injecting in and of itself won't turn you into a 'finished case' (leaving aside the risk of various infections you expose yourself to by putting an illegally produced substance directly into your bloodstream).

What'll turn you into a finished case is an obsession with the drug.
I know a couple needle - shy addicts who've never IV'd and occasional users who do.
It's not the method ; it's the nature / intensity of your motivation.

Injecting in and of itself won't turn you into a 'finished case' (leaving aside the risk of various infections you expose yourself to by putting an illegally produced substance directly into your bloodstream).

What'll turn you into a finished case is an obsession with the drug.
I know a couple needle - shy addicts who've never IV'd and occasional users who do.
It's not the method ; it's the nature / intensity of your motivation.
Knowing me, if I experience a feeling more intense than what I do now with smoking I ll prolly keep on wanting that and thus I ll become a finished case

And from what I understand Injecting is a lot more powerful than smoking

Knowing me, if I experience a feeling more intense than what I do now with smoking I ll prolly keep on wanting that and thus I ll become a finished case

And from what I understand Injecting is a lot more powerful than smoking
Yeah for obvious reasons injecting (intravenous that is) delivers the most powerful hit. It's the main reason apart from the efficiency that most users prefer that route.

If you're concerned with the wastefulness of smoking (which I'd consider the overall safest route) I'd suggest snorting.
I've never plugged myself but I reckon the impact would be much like snorting since you're absorbing the substance through your mucous membranes in both cases.
The effect is more instantaneous snorted than smoked, but isn't like injecting.

PS you sound like you got some good self - awareness there. I'd stay away from injection use if I was you. You're also saving yourself the risk of blood - borne diseases and soft tissue infections that way.

I have only smoked so far, but I feel like I am wasting huge amounts.

If I plug, will it be the same as if I injected (save for the damage caused by IV)?? Will I become a finished case as if I injected?

Or is it safe alternative to smoking, as long as it does not end up in IV use?
Pluggind.Brutal to put some shit directly into your bloodstram.Never tried plugging,but i am sure that is superiour for many things,dont pass first pass metabolism,have quick onset.Dont injection things

Yeah for obvious reasons injecting (intravenous that is) delivers the most powerful hit. It's the main reason apart from the efficiency that most users prefer that route.

If you're concerned with the wastefulness of smoking (which I'd consider the overall safest route) I'd suggest snorting.
I've never plugged myself but I reckon the impact would be much like snorting since you're absorbing the substance through your mucous membranes in both cases.
The effect is more instantaneous snorted than smoked, but isn't like injecting.

PS you sound like you got some good self - awareness there. I'd stay away from injection use if I was you. You're also saving yourself the risk of blood - borne diseases and soft tissue infections that way.
I also do wanna snort but I don't know how to convert the freebase powder to snortable powder

so if I try to plug once, in your opinion, will I be able to go back to smoking and only plug occassionaly, or will the rush be so strong that I will end up a full blown injector?

I understand it is a learned art, but in my case, it is almost completely unpredictable

sometimes I put little fire and have tons of smoke

other times I put a lot of fire literally scorching the foil and the heroin doesnt even move

sometimes I seem to inhale big amounts, and sometimes - even though a lot of smoke comes from the foil - I fail to inhale anything

it is really weird and I dont understand how to improve my technique. also I have failed to find any videos online of how to do it, only a pdf guide which frankly doesnt help much
For tar heroin use a dabber and for powder I would use a dabber or a water pipe

It depends where you live. If in North America then there are no safe ROA since it's likely to be Fentanyl. But it's not a very enjoyable high and it's incredibly short-lasting and has a brutal addiction when it takes hold of a person. After 3 days of using it I felt dope sick for 2 days, no real withdrawals but the beginnings of it. I have a history of opioid abuse recovery including several years complete sobriety and lately take Kratom, so I'm inclined to exaggerate my misery to myself.

That goes both ways though... anything that give me that old school rush gets at least 4 out of 5 stars. Fake m30s are 2/5 at best the first time when I took them actually knowing what they were... which was by nibbling very small amounts and holding it under my tongue and spreading it around to my cheeks. Then repeat ~half hour usually only needed 1/5 or 1/6 before I felt something...like...tired. Really tired.

I don't know what the upside is. Apart from not wanting to hurt or feel anything.
I agree with you when it comes to fentanyl. I'm always trying to think of ways to use it more affectively,but now I see that it's not about how I use it. The problem is I wouldn't even know where to find heroin anymore due to fentanyl taking over withing a mater of a less then a month everything change. Honestly I've wanted to quit since before that happened. Do you know if fentanyl is harder to quit keeping in mind I would have gabapentin and a benzo to help me. What do you think?