• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging suboxone film with high tolerance?

AnythingEverything

Bluelighter
So I'm on 28mg a day and often take 32. Still feel like using everyday and just want to feel something, or feel nothing...or, yanno, whatever us addicts are trying to achieve out of this constant cycle of abuse. Yeah, I'm on a downer at the moment.

So obviously I feel nothing from my subs unless I have quite a low dose for quite a few days and then go back. Would plugging give me any effect at all??

Also, can you just plug the strips without dissolving first? I live in a small town and haven't iv'd since I've been here and the one tiny chemist, about the size of a small bedroom, well the guy who runs in knows I'm not diabetic and also obviously knows I'm an addict so I can't get fits without travelling 4 hours to the city. I do have old medicine syringes but they are thick?!

Any advice?

Oh and I did search and read quite a bit but I mainly found stuff about the tablets which I've never had. Also wanting to know specifically about whether there's any point in doing this with a high tolerance??

So I did it and feel something mildly, bit more relaxed than usual but definitely not about to nod ;)

Also decided to inflict some pain upon myself and plug a handful of Diaz with lime juice straight after ;). Feeling anything other than how I feel right now is a bonus.

Last edited:
That's the deal with subs. No buzz to be had (unless one has zero or near zero tolerance). Minimize withdrawal and/or maintenance that's their purpose. And at your dose other opiates are virtually useless. Trust me I've tried more than once. It's been almost 4 years now. Initially I was like you I still wanted very much to get high. Now, I very much want to feel like me again. I've tapered to 1.5 mgs and for the 1st time in a long time, I'm excited about being clean again, something I was sure wouldn't happen in my lifetime. We've talked before so I feel comfortable coming on this strong. Oh another thing, you can't shoot suboxone anyway. It's got naloxone in it which reverses opiates.

DTBT.

Glad you are down so low now, I'm so looking forward to getting there but scared at the same time.

Yeah, I've never considered booting my suboxone, I do still obsess about the needle though.

I have been in a pretty bad frame of mind for a week or so since I spent a week in the city and went to a school reunion. Tbh, I've been in a bad frame of mind for three years but this week has been particularly bad.

Can't wait to get my shit sorted and get off this shite. Thanks for the post:)

I been bangin them a lot lately subtext I am not proud of that it has helped. With pain

No matter if it is 28mg, or 34mg, higher dosage with suboxone does not result in a better high.
Actually, less is more with suboxone. Actually, you can get high with 2mg or under. After you go above 2mg, the pain-killing drug metabolized by your body is blocked by bupenorephine. Suboxone has many different metabolites, and one of them WILL give you pain-killing effects, heck, even a nod... but - when your dose is high enough, the bupe itself blocks this metabolite, thus you won't get high with any dosage over 2mg.

So, basically, you could reduce your dose down to 10, maybe 8mg within a week and feel no withdrawals. Less is more with suboxone (high-wise).

If I have a high tolerance for opiates (Percocet), like 30 mg or even 60mg won’t get me high, would plugging 15mg of oxycodone make me high or will I feel any effect?

Hey guys im new to BL so wasn't really sure where go ask this but if naloxone is activated when subs are IV'd does plugging do the same thing? SWIM is expecting a G of tar soon n is looking forward getting the full effect it i only use sub recreationally about 2-4 days a week consecutively for a while now. SWIM was prescribed subs at 16mg everyday for about 2 yrs in the past n went off cold turkey (do not recommend) SWIM was sick for a month straight no joke, used to IV subs all the time (preferrably tex tho) but ive come to the conclusion bupe just isnt worth the pin-hole (no rush among many other reasons) but to OP yes plugging is by ar the most euphoric ROA (in SWIMs opinion) but if you really wanna get the full nod from it your either gunna have cut your dose down to a very low one for 3-4 days-a week then plug about 16mg or just stop cold turkey for about 3-4 days which will be the amount of time it takes to start feeling really shitty from the WD then plug 16mg. The second will probably you the most euphoria from it if you can handle the 3-4 days with nothing and you'll have extra subs from the days off it but hey sorry for the book guys just SWIMs professional advice SWIMs been familiar with subs for about 11 yrs now SWIMs tried everything with em. Also misscamaraderie no plugging 15 mg oxy wouldnt do anything unless you have absolutely zero tolerance.

Also Ub3r yes you can absolutely get high from a dose over 2mg ive found that your tolerance goes up ridiculously fast with subs but SWIM has gotten off one full 8mg tab/strip on numerous occasions but anything over that just tends to give an unfulfilling boring kinda buzz that leaves SWIM kinda twitchy and irritable as fuck

Bumping a years old thread isn't really the way to go, but since you're here... We don't SWIM or whatever here, no point in it.

Since you've been taking subs for recreation several days a week for some time, unless I misunderstood and you're off them, post is a bit jumbled on top of the swim junk, you'll just have to wait until the buprenorphine is out of your system. Has a long half life, but of course won't take that long, and you can stick all the tar your tolerance, or lack thereof will safely allow.

Suboxone can be injected, tablets or strips, or Zubsolve or wtf ever

Thus is an old and pointless thread, however PLUGGING BUPRENORPHINE IS POINTLESS; Literally completely pointless,(except maybe weird situations?)

Sublingual, dissolve Suboxone in ,1ml
of water, or simply place Zubsolv under your tongue

Snorting makes more sense than plugging it, come on y'all

Can anyone find bioavailability of buprenorphine plugged? IV is obviously %100 or so but would love to stop shooting, the shit destroyed all my vains and I'm prescribed 3 a day which isnt enough sublingualy to match banging 8mg 1 or 2 times a day.

As far as I know, the rectal bioavailability of Buprenorphine is not established with 100% certainty. In my personal opinion and experience, there is no great advantage that renders Buprenorhpine more effective by the rectal route.