• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Plugging pod tea

wiggi said:
I don't think I will ever understand why so many bluelighters are so obsessed with plugging. If it contains any kind of drug, you can guarantee that a bluelighter has shoved it up his or her ass.

i am by no means obsessed with plugging..in fact i have serious reservations about it. pod tea is the ONLY thing i would consider plugging, and that is only because i truly can no longer stomach drinking it. about half the time i end up puking it back up within 5 minutes of drinking it. thus... i am looking for an alternative. ok with you??

I don't understand how you would benefit from showing pod tea up your ass. It metabolizes in the liver. Wouldn't that be equal to drinking it?

Whats next? Plugging booze? hmm...i may be on to something...=D

I'm interested in plugging the tea. I'm actually gonna try it next time I take it. I, like some others on this thread, cannot a) stand the taste and b) stomach the alkaloids. It makes me VERY queasy and I throw up most of the times I've taken it. I hate puking so I thought about boiling it down and plugging it.

I'll report back.

wiggi said:
I don't think I will ever understand why so many bluelighters are so obsessed with plugging. If it contains any kind of drug, you can guarantee that a bluelighter has shoved it up his or her ass.

Lmao!!! Got me rolling on the floor....but it's sooo true!!=D Funny shit

Rectal administration is an accepted route of administration within the medical community. Within recreational drug circles it is often not accepted, viewed as dirty or 'gay' however in my opinion for certain classes of drugs the advantages obviously outweigh the disadvantages.

Advantages (generalizations):
faster absorption
cleaner come-up
less material required to get the same high
less nausea/GI discomfort

Disadvantages:
slight discomfort might occur for a few minutes (feeling like you have to shit)
possibility of burning sensation

william1985 said:
I don't understand how you would benefit from showing pod tea up your ass. It metabolizes in the liver. Wouldn't that be equal to drinking it?

Whats next? Plugging booze? hmm...i may be on to something...=D

well there are several benefits. for me, the most important is that drinking pod tea is something i honestly dont think i can manage anymore. the taste is so repulsive that i often throw it up before it has a chance to enter my system.
i also want to respond to a false assumptions youve made WILLIAM1985. Yes it is metabolized in the liver, but if one drinks the tea, it is FIRST metabolized in the stomach before it reaches the liver. this FIRST PASS metabolism in the stomach can and does destroy a certain amount of the alkaloids. while this amount is debatable, it is by no means a token amount. if one were to plug tea, yes you are correct, it would still be metabolized by the liver, but it would bypass that initial phase of digestion within the stomach. however for me, this point is not the crucial one. if i could dependably stomach the tea, i would not consider plugging. believe me, i am in no hurry to stick anything up there- it truly is a last resort for me. got it?

daddysgone said:
well there are several benefits. for me, the most important is that drinking pod tea is something i honestly dont think i can manage anymore. the taste is so repulsive that i often throw it up before it has a chance to enter my system.
i also want to respond to a false assumptions youve made WILLIAM1985. Yes it is metabolized in the liver, but if one drinks the tea, it is FIRST metabolized in the stomach before it reaches the liver. this FIRST PASS metabolism in the stomach can and does destroy a certain amount of the alkaloids. while this amount is debatable, it is by no means a token amount. if one were to plug tea, yes you are correct, it would still be metabolized by the liver, but it would bypass that initial phase of digestion within the stomach. however for me, this point is not the crucial one. if i could dependably stomach the tea, i would not consider plugging. believe me, i am in no hurry to stick anything up there- it truly is a last resort for me. got it?
by plugging it is absorbed directly into the blood stream and bypasses the liver whereas traditional consumption ie drinking it goes through stomach liver etc. your anus absorbs stuff really fast directly into the blood stream.

And this is why it is important to CLEANSE YOUR BUNGHOLE. Like that colon cleanse or colon blow stuff. Not only does it make you shit out the most amazing things, but so much stuff gets stuck in there if you eat anything other then pure vegetables, but wouldn't it leave your pooper nice and fresh and youthful for faster and more thorough absorption of they chosen mood enhancement self buttsex u m wtf nm

Pod people, two pieces of advice:

1.) Switch to seeds... I detest the pod sludge so so much... Get bulk seeds and if your tolerance is high enough, use 2 or 3 lbs. You'll be stone gone and the taste is so much less. 4 cups of water per 2 1/2 lbs strains out (for me) a 12 oz. cup. If you slow simmer in two or three pots (more surface area) in 45 minutes you'll have 6 oz of brownish liquid. Anyone can slam that. Two chugs, don't breath through your nose (that's where taste really comes from) and chase it with OJ or fresh pineapple chunks.

2.) If you really think the pods are better or you can't get bulk seeds, still try reducing the amount of water you use in the wash phase. I found that I was overdoing the amount of water needed to wash/dissolve the opiates. The real benefit comes from stirring/dislodging/dissolving the opiates. Put some muscle into it and you'll get more payout for less water. One more thing, just simmer off some of that water. If you use two or three big pots on the stove, even 45 minutes will get ounces out.

i used to down this shit like nuthin man. oh those wd's were horrible though. pod tea was cool for a while....

second650 said:
i used to down this shit like nuthin man. oh those wd's were horrible though. pod tea was cool for a while....

lol, seconded. Pod withdrawlas were the first opiate withdrawals I experienced and I didn't know wtf was happening at first. My back and legs were aching so badly and I was gulping down tylenol by the handful to no avail, thinking I had a bad case of the flu. Lasted awhile too...

when i make pod tea i use 2 cups of water... i assume you guys boil it down a bit before plugging? (can imagine plugging 2 cups of water hahahahaha)

So do you pluggers put the pod tea in an enema container? Stand on your head, and shoot the tea into the anoos? Sorry, I like to make jokes. Please answer those questions.

I've only drank the pod tea, and it was not that bad. Squirt a little lemon juice in there to give it some flava.

^
the one time i did it i boiled my tea (like 20 fresh gig pods) down to about 20 mls

let it cool and squited it up there with a 5 ml syringe with no needle on it (obviously) no need to stand on your head or anything.

p.s it is really the best way to administer morphine after injecting , the warm rush is comparable to IM and you will only need 50-70% of your usual dose , boiling down the tea is a hassle though

BingeBoy said:
^
the one time i did it i boiled my tea (like 20 fresh gig pods) down to about 20 mls

let it cool and squited it up there with a 5 ml syringe with no needle on it (obviously) no need to stand on your head or anything.

p.s it is really the best way to administer morphine after injecting , the warm rush is comparable to IM and you will only need 50-70% of your usual dose , boiling down the tea is a hassle though

damn... 20mls is still a lot of liquid to shove up your arse... and i'm sure it wasn't very liquidy liquid, if you boiled 1-2 cups of water/tea down to 20mL i'm sure it was probably a bit thicker... how did it work out plugging it compared to drinking the tea?

i have a morphine script (laudanum) and you are 100% correct about plugging being second only to IV/IM morphine. IV morphine is by far the best, then plugged morphine. then snorted i'd guess, then oral being the worst. But the rush with rectal M is surprisingly potent.

Jesse Drake II said:
So do you pluggers put the pod tea in an enema container? Stand on your head, and shoot the tea into the anoos? Sorry, I like to make jokes. Please answer those questions.

I've only drank the pod tea, and it was not that bad. Squirt a little lemon juice in there to give it some flava.

Lemon juice works, but if you REALLY want to kill that nasty taste, mix it in pomegranate/cranberry juice (or just plain cranberry) juice. The final concoction is actually something close to pleasant

^

wouldnt boiling down the tea decrease potency?