• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Plugging pod tea

Just to add to this discussion rather than starting a new thread.

About an hour ago I plugged 3 oz or so of cranberry juice based pod tea made using around 15g of powdered pods. I am very nicely high right now, without the nausea that I typically get from pod tea, and (praise the deities) without that foul taste in my mouth. So you can call me another satisfied customer, or at least one who will go to great lengths to avoid drinking that wretched brew.

FYI, for those who can't stomach the taste:

1) Breath through your mouth, not through your nose, while you drink AND after you're done drinking. It might seem better to take your time drinking it, but you'll probably have a much easier time slugging it as quickly as possible.

2) While still breathing through your mouth, brush your teeth with the mintiest shit available, or chug some Listerine and slosh it around your mouth thoroughly.

If you do those two things you shouldn't have a problem. Toothpaste/mouthwash does much more to get rid of the bad taste than chasing with juice or soda. If for some reason you're mobile and drinking through a water bottle or something, make sure you have Altoids or those ultra-strong Listerine strips on hand.

I don't understand how you would benefit from showing pod tea up your ass. It metabolizes in the liver. Wouldn't that be equal to drinking it?

Whats next? Plugging booze? hmm...i may be on to something...=D

I missed this one earlier, but you certainly CAN plug booze. I've heard of many people getting (forgive the expression) shit-faced on champagne enemas. Alas, it's also fairly easy to overdo it and you can wind up giving yourself alcohol poisoning if you're not careful.

Disclaimer: I don't drink and when I did I never felt the urge to reverse the route.

You can fit a pretty large quantity of fluid up there, especially if you flush it all out before hand. I plugged 25ml of pod tea (26g pods in 1 cup water), and im feeling high as fuck. I know 25ml is a small number, but ive done 80ml mixed with oxy. You dont really need any more then 80ml, for any mixture. Pills, even those with apap, can be suspended in just a little water, they dont need to dissolve.

So what about plugging poppy seed tea? You'd reduce the water to almost nothing though before doing it. I imagine it's the same difference as plugging pod tea? I might actually slowly simmer off all the water and gel cap the "sludge". Though I wonder if adding a little water to the sludge and squirting up the ass would be even more effective.

I honestly searched all over already. All the info on this more or less pertains specifically to pods, not seeds

Perhaps I overlooked something, but I didn't see a SINGLE post about the overall strength of plugged tea vs the strength of drinking tea. Does anyone have a rough estimate at all!? I am not a fan of plugging, but I'd give the shit a try with poppy tea if it is stronger than drinking the tea. The first brew of ground poppy (or a wash, as I call it) could be done with a small amount of water, like 6oz. Once strained, you would be left with a pretty damn potent 4-5oz which could easily be evaporated down to 2oz and plugged. I'm hooked as fuck on poppy pods - 50 to 70gs a day typically. So, if plugging is more efficient then it could save me a lot of money. Maybe I will go ahead and try it myself although I am surprised there isn't more accurate information on comparative strengths of drinking v. plugging.

The taste of poppy tea has grown on me. Not in the sense of coke or DMT - I love the smell of coke and the chemical taste of DMT. I don't "like" the taste of poppy tea, but I can chug an entire 20oz glass made from 70g of pods and not think twice about it. Your throat wants to gag but just work on not letting it get to you. After drinking powdered kratom + water for a while, getting through a glass of poppy tea is a walk in the fucking park. Have a good chaser like orange juice or strong lemonade to get rid of after taste. I have also found that tearing open a few mint tea bags (like sleepytime) and mixing the innards of the tea bag with the poppy flour does help with the taste a bit. I usually use about 1 bag of mint tea per 10g of poppy flour.

As for those who say it isn't worth re-brewing the ground pods, it really fucking is! The first brew is no doubt the strongest. The second wash is still about 50% as strong as the first, and the 3rd is at least 25% as strong as the first. Sometimes I will even drink a fourth brew from the same poppy flour just to make sure I got everything.This is after five years of testing pods from all over the world. Throwing away the poppy flour after only one brew wastes a tragic amount of valuable dope. Another thing to consider is that the more water you use on a poppy wash, the weaker each subsequent wash will be.

I don't understand how you would benefit from showing pod tea up your ass. It metabolizes in the liver. Wouldn't that be equal to drinking it?

Whats next? Plugging booze? hmm...i may be on to something...=D

Bitches been plugging liquor since at least the turn of the century (pre 1900) that I've read...

I gotta say, plugging is the way to go...After just puking my guts out from a glass of tea, I'll never drink that tea again.

I'm all about plugging when it comes to some things...But how in the hell would you be able to hold that much water up your ass without it leaking out?! I mean, maybe I used too much water when I made the tea, but that seems like a lot of liquid to put up your ass and hold....

Hello there. I cannot speak for the tea, but I enjoy enemas. It is quit easy to keep fluid in your anus. I mean, it's not like every time you get diarrhea shit is leaking out of you, right? In that same vein (or poop shoot, as it were) a thicker solution would be easier to hold in.
Some like the stimulation of holding the fluid in, I am a lazy ass though haha. I prefer to be in a 'motorcycle racer' pose on the ground in front of the toilet. Its comfy and easy to read a book or play on the laptop, and then you can expell whenever you need.
I am mostly just posting so I remember this thread since I wanted to try the tea sometime. When I do make some I'll test half down my gullet and the rest in my bum. At separate times of course.
For science.

My god some of these threads drive me crazy. Putting tea up you're ass?!?!?

Look, morphine is absorbed SLOWER via rectal.

I will repeat, , slowly, and in big letters- RECTAL MORPHINE-
ABSORBS---MORE SLOWLY-THEN-ORAL.

And rectal Codiene would be far less effective than oral.

Is that clear enough? Do sobs research, and you might save yourself a liter or 2 of poppy sludge up your... Starfish.

Understood? Please, people, exercise common sense. With chronic admin, the BA isn't even reliably higher.
Remember that rectal administration is also subject to first pass metabolism.

If you are using morphine for pain or to stave off withdrawl rectal would be a silly way to go, yes. However the need to feel a drug quickly makes no sense to me if you are using it recreationally.
Not arguing that it would be more effective, but rectal administration could be interesting in a sexual context. If only for the sensation of a volume of liquid in your colon.
I don't think anyone would reccomend it for "chronic administration". It's not even healthy to flush yourself out with water that often.

I wanted to try Pee Tea, but I already have stomach problems (Prilosec) and don't relish VOMITING ! I don't like the idea of "itching" from C*deine either. BUT I don't like these stories that I have been reading about enemas. I have back pain & neck pain and I don't want to feel worse.

There was a man who got esophageal cancer from being an alcoholic (hard liquor). He could not longer drink (or eat) because the throat was so irritated. He cried and pleaded with his wife to give him an enema with booze. The alcohol went directly into his blood stream. I guess the rectum is full of blood vessels that are able to absorb it quickly. He died of an overdose and his wife was charged. http://www.chron.com/news/houston-t...of-giving-alcoholic-lethal-sherry-1486808.php I guess when you take booze orally and drink too much, your body has the stomach acid, etc. to absorb and process the alcohol slowly. Also over-drinking will make you vomit so you don't die. A couple of years ago, the teenage kids started a fad by soaking a tampon in vodka and sticking it up their ass. http://www.kpho.com/story/15981315/teens-using-vodka-tampons-to-get-drunk Also, college kids basically playing "Beer Pong" with a funnel and tubing up their ass. http://www.cnn.com/2012/09/25/us/tennessee-fraternity-suspended/index.html I just realized that these cases all happened in Southern states (TX, AZ & TN). I wonder if there is more risk taking going on in Southern states ? I know there is more crime in places that have warmer weather (people are outside more often). I think the kids realized the irritation of the anus was a real "pain in the ass" (pun intended) too, so the fad faded out.

So, I guess "plugging" Pee Tea should be done cautiously & slowly.

Is there a way of getting the C*deine (itch) & whatever causes stomach cramps out of the Pee Tea for oral use ? What about baking soda to neutralize the acid in the Pee Tea ? Would that affect it's absorption nullifying it's pain relieving qualities ?

My sister told me they gave a "pain suppository" when she was in the hospital AFTER giving birth to one of her kids (complicated birth). It had to be either a morphine or codeine suppository. She said it acted quickly and relieved her discomfort.