• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging pills my dealer touched..ew

Makyph

Greenlighter
I am planning on plugging a 30 mg adderall as I usually do tomorrow morning

BUT
these pills are from a dealer who touched him with his grubby hands

Is it gross or dangerous?
Can I wash them some how idfk?
Or should I crush those bad boys up and plug?
Just wondering if anyone has done this or has any opinions

hahaha what do you mean touched xD

wipe them clean? It's your dealer, you'd have a better idea if they're clean or not....if you think it's possible the pill is mixed with something then don't do it or start with a really low dose; I don't see how you could die if they got a bit of fluff on it n_n

Lol some grubby person I don't know
I'm thinking what if he sneezed on them lmao

Think about where you put the drugs you plug.
Then consider what that part of your anatomy is designed to deal with.
A bit of griminess from dirty hands is not going to cause you any problems there.

Other ROAs are another story, but plugging is pretty safe, in terms of hygeine...

How dirty are you talking OP? Like auto mechanic dirty or like covered in blood and sores kinda dirty?

It's hard to say cause it was dark but we are talking mid thirties blue collar hillbilly with fucked up teeth which in my research means there is a risk for hep c rofl
I didn't see any blood just that ever so sweet orange candy

If you are that worried about it add a very small amount of alcohol into your solution to kill whatever is in there, or maybe just spray the pills with a little bit of alcohol and wipe the outside of the pill off.

I wouldn't do it OP, shoving hillbilly-tainted Adderall up your ass is a sure way to get super AIDS

wipe the coating with isoprpyl alcohol/then wipe with water to get rid of the isopropyl alcohol (assuming you're pill is time released or hard and can with stand a lot of wiping) to kill the cooties.

There is poop and countless bacteria already there in the location where you are plugging it. I think you will be fine.

Yeah I highly doubt anything out of the ordinary will happen if you plug pills your connect touched. However, sniffing or taking them orally could end up badly if they were dirty enough, but its going up your ass for crying out loud! don't worry so much about plugging shit unless you know for sure that person has AIDS or some other nasty disease. I would wipe them with an alcohol wipe or something to kill any bacteria if you are that worried though

This is worth your consideration OP:
http://www.who.int/gpsc/5may/Hand_Hygiene_Why_How_and_When_Brochure.pdf
Granted there is risk regardless because of how many exchanges take place between manufacturing and consuming but obviously the risk goes up if it is handled by someone who is not regulated to follow safe handling practices. And the risk is even higher if you personally witness improper or unsafe handling. The question is whether or not you feel comfortable enough to take a gamble knowing that bit of info. If the dealer had blood/body fluids and the product became contaminated from direct contact then that's a significant risk considering the blood vessels, likelihood of microscopic tears upon insertion, etc involved in plugging. Stomach acid does a better job at minimizing such risk, but hey, it's your call.