• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging oxycontin

HezzaD

Bluelighter
Hi bought 100mg oxycontin earlier and got morphine on prescription.
took some baking soda and a energy drink downed with 60mg oxycontin and took 60mg morphine rectally after dosing 120g 4 hours before, just had a nice nod for 40mins now feel speedy and opiated. 60
Would plugging be any stronger as i DO Get alot of stomach acid and on quite a few medications so will have alot of acid to destroy the drugs, I don't wanna waste the oxycontin tho but was thinking of plugging 40mg with 60mg morph, I usually take 60mg orally with 60mg plugged morphine.

Also would dissolving the oxycontin or mscontin with citric acid in coldwater add anything to the absorbtion

First off, I would advise against combing any of your drugs with things like acids of any kind. I'm not a chemist, but it just seems a little bit unnecesary and it would suck to end up destroying some of your supply. I'm a former intravenous drug user, but have switched, for the most part, to the rectal route of administration whenever needed. In my opinion it's the best alternative. I always found Oxycodone to be at least just as powerful as oral administration, but subjectively would always feel stronger. At any rate, the bioavailability of Oxycodone is right around 85%, so you don't need to make any drastic dose changes to account for the differences.

Ok will plug it with my morphine, I remember plugging low doses before and getting a nice rush out of them.
this can be closed now as it was a pretty pointless topic in firstplace my apologies.