• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging Oramorph

Connor the Alien

Greenlighter
Hello all,

Is it possible to plug Oramorph? If so is there a way of reducing the liquid down so I don't have to plug about 75ml with a 2.5ml syringe! Also I have searched for a result but couldn't find an answer. The solution contains 8% alcohol and contains sucrose

I tried plugging it and it didn't seem to work, it did sting a bit too. Is there any reason this didn't work? It wasn't too syrupy

I'm sorry it took me so long. There's no reason why you can't take this syrup rectally. I've done it before with similar exlixirs. Mine was practically like maple syrup in consistency and it still worked fine. There's probably not a quick or practical way to reduce the volume of liquid you're working with. The more prudent choice would probably be to take multiple injections instead. You should be able to handle 20ml of liquid in your rectum every ~20 minutes or something within that ballpark. I'm only saying this because I've done it. I'm an average sized 5'11 150lb guy just for reference.

Thanks for the reply! I tried it again and it still didn't work. I'll stick to plugging pills in the future!