• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids Plugging opiates

Delores Haze

Greenlighter
I am new to "other" methods of using opiates. I usually just swallow pills that are instant release or crush extended release and parachute. I decided to try plugging as i felt it was the next step before needles (which i don't want to do) I have followed the guidelines perfectly but find that the time that I need to lie on my side to make sure the liquid is completely absorbed I completely pass out. the first time i tried it i woke up hours later and there was vomit on the couch next to me. The second time I just woke up after a few hours. Luckily i still felt a little high but i feel like I'm wasting the full high that is the point of plugging. Am i using too much? doing something wrong? For all I've read about it i heard nothing about passing out instantly. I am talking about hydromorphorne the first time and morphine the second time.

Any thoughts? Ideas?

Sounds like you overdosed, actually. Oral morphine has a terrible bioavailability, so you likely did way too much.

When plugging water-soluble opiates, you don't need much more than 10 ml of water or so. You shouldn't have to lie on your side either, assuming that you have a functioning sphincter.