• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging opiates while constipated - how dangerous?

Patrickforsterter

Bluelighter
I have some liquid end from a cwe and finally want to try plugging i got my doses worked out etc but I'm a little constipated I haven't been since yesterday at least and earlier today I did just go ahead and plug a tiny bit of dhc anyway and although less comfortable than plugging when I'm not as constipated it still seemed to work aliright.

Now 6-8 hours later and dosing enough to maintain and keep constipation up etc would I be ok to just plug a bit I usually always go toilet the next day anyway so it's not the constipation itself I'm worried about just the general risks of plugging while constipated etc.

Well first of all plugging with anything in your bowels will be less effective and at that point you are better off swallowing it. Second thing, yes this may cause dangerous levels of constipation if you don't go every day.

What i usually do when i'm constipated but still want to plug is plug 10ml of straight water, then immediately go to the bathroom. This will make passing stool considerably easier even while on opiates. Then after you expell everything you can then plug your DOC with full effectiveness.

It will make it waaaay worse and it will also be less effective, take a laxative and then take the opioid.