• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging Morphine IR

Edaw'Naflagn

Bluelighter
Is it better to plug or take morphine IR orally? I plugged 15mg's about an hour and a half and I'm feeling good still but I know it's best taken orally and plugging is almost as good as IV. Since I bypass the stomach I feel like it'd have a better oral biovaliabity since it's still technically the same ROA even though I bypass my stomach.

Plugging is way better than taking msir orally due to the very low bioavailability morphine has orally. If I were you I'd stick to plugging them, that is if you don't IV. If you do IV that's obviously the best way.

FentanylBliss out

Plugging is way better than taking msir orally due to the very low bioavailability morphine has orally. If I were you I'd stick to plugging them, that is if you don't IV. If you do IV that's obviously the best way.

FentanylBliss out
The best way to fuck up your veins risk things like abscesses and strokes and shit. Obviously like u said

Most of the prescription opioids have pretty high bioavailability when taking orally so plugging or IVing isn't that helpful. Morphine is an exception, it has what they call a high "first pass" metabolism. It's not the stomach it's the liver that's doing it. After the stomach and the intestines it goes directly to the liver. Plugging and IVing bypass this, although once in the bloodstream they will eventually pass through the liver and get metabolized.

Plugging has the higher BA and is much safer than shooting. Oral isn't bad. I have found sub lingual to help. Doctors know this and should raise prescription if it is not strong enough. By the way, DON'T shoot these pills. There are guys on here talking about their heart attack because all the shit blocking off an artery. Don't even destroy your nose by snorting.