• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging morphine everyday is annoying

HezzaD

Bluelighter
Doctors wont switch me back to oxycodone grrr need it for pain and it worked so much better extended than morphine.
I do feel morphine is better plugged but its so annoying having to shove a finger up your ass to check for poo
and when there is some stuck it can take mick to get out I had to plug 40ml of water to get some which was lodged up at the top.
So yeah a tip to everyone who plugs even if youve had a poo always check as I had a massive poo earlier and there was still some lodged up at top.

Also is it dangerous plugging morphine everyday as i read a side effect of morphine is black tarry stools but mine are also heavily compacted.

Enemas a good to facilitate absorption. You could tell your doctor that you're getting blocked up if this keeps happening.

Enemas a good to facilitate absorption. You could tell your doctor that you're getting blocked up if this keeps happening.

Definitely. What a cruel irony that rectal administration is such a sweet route of administration, yet our drugs of choice are known to cause severe constipation. I've been through the same thing OP. If you go to your drug store and pick up some Fleet brand enemas, preferably just the saline ones, you will have much better luck I feel. If you're already used to this route of administration, using an enema prior to use shouldn't be anything to crazy for you.