• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging MDMA

Flow

Bluelighter
Hey everyone. Bit of a bold question here. So I have some MDMA (160 mg to be exact), and I was thinking that I'd try plugging it. I've read around and unfortunately I do not have access to a needle-less syringe. The crystals have been completely crushed up into a fine powder, and rolled up into a small parachute made of a piece of joint paper. It looks like one of those snappers you toss at the ground on the 4th of July.

I've used the back door before, so I'm not scared or worried that it will hurt or whatever. My question is, would it work to just take the parachute and insert it? Do I need to get the bomb wet so it absorbs better? Or will this method not work at all? Also, is 160mg too much? I haven't rolled in about 2 months so I have no tolerance at the moment. Would I be floored if I plugged it? I'm going out to a club so I'm not sure I want to be a blob on the floor, haha. If anything I can just take it orally, no big deal.

It may or not work that way. The syringe method is way better and you can guarantee it works that way.
My friends did try plugging without a syringe some times and it was russian roulette whether they got effect or not.

My tip is to just take your 160mg oraly and wait until you get a syringe before you try plugging. I wouldn't risk it not working.
160 is a good dose anyway.

I wouldn't bother doing it without a needless syringe, often times the desire to do something and then doing it without the proper equipment leads to failure. Stick with the tried and true until you have the proper stuff.

I can say for the first time in my life I am somewhat excited to try this, this being anything plugged. I tried injecting MDMA and it was pretty awesome, the issue being all the terrible problems associated with injecting it, it is not worth it in my eyes. I think plugging may allow me to get no nausea and an easier come up because of it, without destroying my veins unnecessarily

160mg is going to be ridiculously intense plugged if it's pure. The most I've ever done with a tolerance was 125mg and I was so floored I couldn't get off my bed for 4 hours.

Needleless syringes are extremely easy to get - you can even get them from Amazon or even ask your pharmacist for an oral syringe for a baby although you would probably have to lube one of those up pretty good.

You can plug a parachute as long as it doesn't break, just make sure the lube is water based or you won't absorb it. I've done it, it's not convenient and I had better luck taking a gel cap and plugging that instead, the key is to get it up to the second knuckle on your finger and it should disappear like it got vacuumed up.

If you try the capsule method, some capsules don't dissolve well so what I used to do is put the powder in the bigger part of the capsule and push it in without the top, never failed that way.

Last edited:
My experience is also that plugging powder is hit and miss - sometimes works great and other times disappointing. There's not much moisture in there to dissolve the powder and if the area isn't 'clean', some of the powder can get lost in your 'waste'. Plugging in a solution is the only sure way to go IMO

My experience is also that plugging powder is hit and miss - sometimes works great and other times disappointing. There's not much moisture in there to dissolve the powder and if the area isn't 'clean', some of the powder can get lost in your 'waste'. Plugging in a solution is the only sure way to go IMO

Powder is definitely subject to that issue. I've stuck a rock solid pill up there before and it dissolved and I was a mess (MDA). It was my first time plugging and I read the old plugging guide on here and made sure that I pushed it until I felt the pill disappear and about 15 minutes later it started to hit me.

Another key thing is how much liquid you use... I have found that dissolving it in as little as possible yields the best results.

It's whatever you're most comfortable with. All the times I've plugged, I didn't use a syringe. Just make sure you take a thorough shower beforehand and you should be set. Lube is a good option, but I never had the time to actually go out and buy it, so I go dry every time. Oh! And make sure you get it up there to AT LEAST your second knuckle, so it can actually dissolve and not fall out easily. Just sit down and relax for about 15-45 minutes and that's all there is to it. Another note: I've plugged both rocks and powder, and they dissolved equally.