• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging Introduction & Instructions (Klonopin)

Plugging isn't homo, but it is for girls to do it! lol jk I'm an IVer as well, and plugging is an option I have been open to, especially with MDMA and opiates. But I believe most people can agree that it's not the most comfortable process (not all ^ ), but physically acceptable for the cost/benefit. Additionally, I don't really tell too many people about it. But when time is short, under the tongue is the way to go (which is right now for me)

I apologize for my mistake re: solubility.

Anal sex is neither wrong nor right in my opinion; it is a matter to be decided between two consenting people. However, no, the rectum's job does not include being penetrated sexually. It's not about if it's morally okay or not. I am merely stating that the rectum/anus has a purpose, and though it can be and is used for other purposes, that purpose has nothing whatsoever to do with inserting pills, penises, or anything else.

My logic on this matter is not "flawed". Did I ever say anything about what a person is allowed to do with their rectum, or any other part of their body? No. Did I say that anal sex or plugging pills was wrong? No. It is 100% up to the individual, and it's none of my business what people choose to do with their own bodies and lives so long as it does not affect mine. However, these actions (anal sex, plugging) are NOT what the rectum is intended for -- that's not WHY we have assholes, speaking from a physiological perspective. We all know how the body works; we know how food is digested and we know the rectum's role in that process. Again, people can do whatever they want with their own bodies; I am not against it, and I have done it myself more than once. I am not telling anyone what they are "allowed" to do. I am stating the FACT that plugging pills and having sex are not the intended function of our rectums. That really can't be argued with, but I would appreciate it if you'd stop twisting my words to make me sound as though I'm against the idea of anything being anally inserted. I am entirely in support of every person's right to choose and do not wish to be perceived in any other manner.

You can choose to be offended, but it would be a miscommunication as illustrated above. As I mentioned, I am bisexual; I have quite a few gay friends, and have been involved in my fair share of anal play, be it sexual or drug-related. A bisexual woman who has indulged in these things, has repeatedly stated that she has NO issue whatsoever with any of it, and who is bisexual herself is telling you in very clear terms that you are misinterpreting me in a big way. I reiterate, I am in NO way anti-gay, so please don't paint a portrait of me as though I am.

I never claimed that the binders would "vanish". Nothing that goes into our bodies simply "vanishes". However, the actual VISIBLE evidence of the binders in pills are, as you said, masked by the natural color of feces. When plugging a pill, if it does not dissolve, the color of the pill/binders IS visible, because it never went through the process of being digested.

I've never had a bad trip? You're really quite presumptuous; I don't claim to know what's gone on in your life, so please show me the same courtesy. I've had more than my share of bad trips, more than one of which ended up in a hospital. It is not your place or anyone else's to assume that I've never had a bad trip. I take Klonopin 3 times daily, which is absolutely enough to keep panic at bay given Klonopin's duration. Since I take them regularly, they prevent not just panic attacks but also anticipatory anxiety that often goes along with the attacks. Please enlighten me as to how the fact that I have managed through therapy and proper medication to quell my panic disorder has anything at all to do with whether or not I've had negative drug experiences in my life.

Fair enough; you did not say that *I* said that. However, read over your comments that I'm presently replying to. You're really quite defensive against a prejudice that I personally do not share. Anyone who believes that rectally administering a pill makes them (or anyone else) gay is, IMO, unforgiveably stupid and narrowminded. If the community generally feels that way, then I am in the minority, and would never say or agree with such ridiculous statements.

Mass misinformation on threads, all over the site, at least much of which has never been corrected? Far be it from me to tell anyone how to run a site, but on such a board as this one, shouldn't misinformation be stamped out? When it comes to drug use, misinformation can be a very dangerous thing. However, it's not just this board that seems to share what I believe -- thus far; I'm openminded -- and I have yet to be able to find (or seem to get anyone else to bother finding) any sort of proof. If all the people on this site who say this method doesn't work are exhibiting mass misinformation, where's the true information to prove such? Is that really a lot to ask?

Sometimes I skip a Klonopin dose or more, be it sheer forgetfulness or another cause; I can usually get through about 24 hours, give or take, before I can feel the anxiety creeping in. It takes under a minute to chew my pill up, and (depending on food in my stomach) anywhere from 15-25 minutes before I feel at least enough of the effects for my panic to begin to ebb. I suppose you have quite a slow metabolism, as Klonopin generally does not take an hour to kick in. Listen, whatever works for you, works for you. I'm not asking you to change that and I'm not against it. I am sincerely just trying to find some factual answers, because I like to know things. Surely you won't fault someone for that.

You have continued to misinterpret my words. You have yet to offer proof. You say my facts are wrong, but you can't seem to explain how or why, or back up your explanation. You insult me and my intelligence. All I want is to have something factual put in front of me that supports your claim; I did not come here to be insulted. I have said over and over that if I am indeed incorrect, I will accept, admit and apologize for it, but as such, no one's proven anything, and you and I seem to be off on the wrong foot, which I find a pity.

--

fastandbulbous:

I am not referring to the colon/intestines/etc. I am referring solely to the anus/rectum, up to the point where one's finger can reach. However, even I *was* talking about the colon, it wouldn't change the fact that its purpose is neither sex nor drug use. I don't need a lesson in what the digestive system does; it DIGESTS, and when it's done, it expels. That's what it's for; that's why it's there. As I've said repeatedly, I have NO issue with anyone who indulges in anything anally beyond biological function and have been down that road myself many times. However, it is inarguable that the anus/rectum/colon does not exist for the purpose of anything that does not have to do with digesting and expelling.

I came to this site because I respect it. I've seen a lot of brilliant conversation here and have learned a good deal just from browsing this site. However, the hostility level surprises me. I am here to teach what I do know, and to learn what I don't. On a harm reduction board where someone, in this case me, truly wants to understand something and why most everyone disagrees with that something, people could stand to be a little more helpful than telling me to go buy myself a textbook. I don't understand why it seems that no one can provide proof that Klonopin/benzos are able to be plugged, or that if they are, they produce an effect worthy of plugging in the first place. That's really all I want to know, but no one seems to be able to show me a single shred of proof. Instead I get insulted and told to go read up on the colon? I didn't come here to make waves with anyone, and do not wish to continue speaking to anyone here in a negative manner. I am merely stating what I have been taught repeatedly and trying to discuss it here as obviously, some people claim that the opposite of what I've always believed is true; I'm very curious to find out for sure. Isn't that part of why BL exists?

If neither of you wishes to provide proof, or if you've already decided that being nice to me just isn't on the menu, just let me know and I'll go away. As I said, I came here to learn, teach, and maybe make a few friends, not get into arguments. My intent is not to discredit, be rude to or cause problems with anyone here. I really do hope this can simply be resolved and maybe you'll realize I'm not the bitch I may seem to be.

--

psychotikk:

I have to disagree with the part about it being homosexual. Homosexual activity implies two or more members of the same gender being sexually involved; putting your own finger up your own ass in privacy isn't gay unless you're having an affair with yourself. I sincerely cannot grasp how making a choice to make, say, an ecstasy pill have nearly twice the effect it does orally, by rectally administering it TO YOURSELF, is in any way homosexual. Perhaps you could explain?

I do agree with you about the bioavailability of Klonopin. You get so much of it orally that it truly seems a waste of time and energy to do anything other than eat the pills, but to each their own.

As for plugging in general, however, it doesn't make you gay: it produces a more intense, faster-acting high, thereby making your experience better and (depending on the drug) making your drug use more cost-effective.

What made me bisexual was the fact that I like to screw girls. Putting ecstasy up my ass didn't do anything but make me roll.

So I literally JUST created a bluelight account so I could commend you on absolutely every single freaking way you worded each of your responses, and the initial comment. I came here to understand if plugging the klonopin would help it kick in faster, as I could feel that generalized feeling of impending doom creeping up, and from what I understand you do understand how quickly it can creep up on people who aren’t on a set regiment as opposed to a PRN, but due to Covid-19 my appt was pushed back, which resulted in a delay of my prescription. Anyways, I had 1mg under my tongue and because of just how absolutely unbiased, non-judgemental, and very very carefully worded EVERY SINGLE one of your responses were, that by the time I was finished reading the entire thread, it had been 30+ minutes and I no longer needed to try and plug the kpin. I don’t know how old this thread actually is, or if you’ll ever see this. But I fucking take my hat AND SHIRT off to you. Despite Jamshyd or whoever ACTUALLY twisting your words and adding completely unnecessary/irrelevant comments regarding the gay stigma that comes along with rectal administration, (which by the way, YOU know not one time did you insinuate anything derogatory/homophobic! Much less even actually BRINGING the stigma up..? Lol)

You did not become hostile which allowed me in turn to ACTUALLY learn what I came here TO learn.

Also, just to cover this base before anyone comments something about just siding with the straight (or bisexual) person, I myself am a 100% Homosexual Male.

There isn’t much of anything (outside of medication) that can stop my anxiety attacks once I feel them coming on; BUT, I was seriously THAT blown back by how respectful and you 100% ONLY had intentions of making sure that no misinformation was spread. Not just that, but so YOU could learn and make sure YOU knew the accurate information to prevent any further misinformation being spread, EVEN being spread by you!! (ONCE AGAIN, as you had stated in your earlier post.)

I’m gonna stop rambling now, I just wanted to correctly express to you that due to the level of your like, fucking awesomeness, that my brain literally like put my “Impending Doom” feeling on hold, long enough for the Klonopin to take affect.
If there was more human beings like you in the world, I think that I might have some kind of faith in humanity.
Have a GREAT freaking day and THANK YOU.

Super old thread, and that user hasn't been around in a long time, but I'm glad you joined and replied, and welcome. :) I read the thread and I agree with your assessment. Fact is, the oral bioavailability of benzos is near 100%, so other ROAs are not any more effective.