• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging in public

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Agreed. Shut the damn bathroom door and when your Mom starts pounding on it tell her some really crazy story, like you have to use the bathroom.

If you have to visit Wal-Mart and get a sudden urge to use drugs, go home. Or even better, do them before you go to Wal-Mart.

I believe you are trolling after that asinine comment about sticking powdered pills wrapped in sealed plastic or rolled up in toilet paper up your butt. Then you tell US to really think about this and help you? I know, go out to your car and plug them there and then go back into Wal-Mart. Don't worry, the police look the other way when someone does this. Promise.

If you haven't done it before and don't want to admit it UTFSE.

......I believe you are trolling after that asinine comment about sticking powdered pills wrapped in sealed plastic or rolled up in toilet paper up your butt......

LMFAO, I thought he was trolling from the get, but this shit is just too funny to quit.

Say you're at work, at a sitting job even maybe, I might want to know how I could do it too

Literly, you could be standing lying down upside down walking or cleaning your house. Your colon will rapidly absorb all the few ml of water. Maybe im just weird.

Hey, what if I'm a circus clown, and I plug on the job, will I hurt myself if I'm too funny?

Sorry, I couldn't resist. This is kinda getting out of control, no?

Say I'm at a job where I have to bend and squat a lot but can't wait and need to plug Now? How can I do this? If I slip and fall on all the water I used can I sue my company?

Hurry. Mom is banging on the bathroom door and I'm afraid I'll have to go to Wal-Mart to finish this particular plugging.

Can I plug Tylenol for a better high? Can I mix my blood pressure medicine so I can take everything at once? Come on, really think about this! I'm trying to prevent harm...some how.

Literly, you could be standing lying down upside down walking or cleaning your house. Your colon will rapidly absorb all the few ml of water. Maybe im just weird.
So why do people say to stay laying down for 10-15 minutes after if what you're saying is true?

Plugging takes no more than 1 minute from drawing the solution to washing the syringe for me. The plugging part itself only takes 30 seconds as I don't need to wait or lie down. Stick it in there, bend over, push, remove. I've plugged plenty of times in public toilets. Takes less time than taking a shit.

We know. We are giving the OP a little bit of a hard time. I guess we should stop since we know s/he is trolling. I'll back out now....

Status
Not open for further replies.