• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging Fentanyl???

OpiateSlave<3

Greenlighter
Hey BL, lonnnng timeuser of the forum. Anyways i have a little pretty bag with some fent in it. I have a very high opiate tolerance and i dont have a rig and i feel like snorting is a waste . Im wondering how plugging would work considring i get great results plugging my subs. Any advice or comments are appreciated

Hey there OpiateSlave<3 !!!! Welcome to Bluelight! If your Avatar is any indication, it would seem you don't like to mince words, so nor shall I. First of all, I'm assuming that you don't actually know for fact that what you are dealing with is Fentanyl. It could be the "parent" compound, any one of Fentanyl's commonly sold analogues, Heroin, another Opioid or a truly funky mixture of them all. This is your disclaimer. With this in mind, all we can do is proceed as if it is indeed Fentanyl and hope for the best.

You say that you believe insufflation (Snorting; Sniffing) to be a "waste" by comparison to your primary ROA which would seem to be injection, when on the contrary this is not really accurate. The bioavaliability of almost any substance is going to be 100% when used intravenously. The intranasal bioavailability of Fentanyl is ~89% according to my references, so you would be losing a mere 10% of your potency and most likely trading it for an accordingly longer duration of effect. It's not such a bad deal really. So, if you're asking uncle Keif', this is the way to go.

I see no reason to pursue the rectal ROA with this substance unless you would like to anyway. I doubt highly that the rectal ROA is more efficient than 90%. How does that help you?