• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos PLugging etizolam, using oil and water

Bone14

Bluelighter
Hello Bluelight.

This might be a stupid question. As far as I can read, etizolam is not pluggable in water. Some people advice using alcohol. But shouldnt oil to the same trick? like 40% oil (like sunflower oil etc.) / 60% water? - Again, it might be a retarded question! Sorry.

Thanks in advance,

You can plug benzos and etizolam as a suspension in water theres a large amount of lipids in your asshole that dissolve/absorb it.

there's no advantage to taking it orally or sublingually.

If you absolutely must do this, please use raw virgin unprocessed coconut oil instead, it's much healthier and probably would work a lot better than sunflower seed oil or whatever you were planning to use.

Just so you know, you're planning to use oil and water, but if you've ever seen a salad with Italian dressing, or if you saw the BP oil spill, oil and water do not mix. You may be able to get it into a suspension by shaking it with an air bubble but I bet that it will have completely separated back into an aqueous layer and a lipid layer. So really, you're going through a huge hassle to accomplish effects no better and likely less efficient than taking the etizolam sublingually to begin with.

There's no point in doing what you're trying to do, it would just be a mess.

Last edited:
Great decision! There are no benzodiazepines that are good taken rectally besides DiaStat if you ask me, but that's diazepam rectal gel designed for epilepsy / seizure control and I've only tried it a handful of times, and it's not much faster than oral diazepam.

This reminds me of that old "Shamanic Colonic" video by this bitch before she deleted it, regarding a DMT enema using butter. Would work in this scenario as well, though it's beyond me why anyone would want to do it.

Just for shits and giggles I experimented with rectal benzodiazepines (just like I experimented with IV benzodiazepines) and I tried using propylene glycol, to no success. Tried using coconut oil, to no success. Tried using fat, even tried using the correct amount water for each benzodiazepine's solubility that I tried, and I'm pretty sure that if I ever felt anything, that it was placebo, and that it was overall a waste of time, energy, and unnecessarily messy and ineffective.

The sublingual ROA is the only ROA I'll ever need for benzodiazepines, it's by far the best in terms of onset, time to peak effect, intensity, and duration. The only other ROA's I'd ever use is the IV ROA with midazolam for surgery when prescribed by doctors, or the oral ROA for the benzodiazepines DIAZEPAM and TEMAZEPAM which have near like 100% oral BA and I have no need to sublingual them as they aren't supposed to kick in as fast as other ones like ALPRAZOLAM or TRIAZOLAM, etc.

Did you try a thiendiazepine (ETIZOLAM)?
Yea for those Trialobenzodiazapines have a nearly full absorption through the stomach.

Never tried etizolam in my life, nor do I have the need or desire to.

Benzos won't dissolve in water, so it's hard to plug them as a water solution :)

Would creating your own PG solution of Etiz directly from the powdered hcl form in a 1ml/2mg concentration, then diluting .5ml of your PG etiz mix into 5ml or 10ml of warm/hot dH2O, shaken up, sucked up with oral syringe, and plugged?.. Etiz being soluble in PG, and PG being soluble in water this would work, no?

I'm not asking for higher bioavailability over oral, but what about a faster onset? Sometimes extreme anxiety/panic attacks can be so debilitating, that 30 minutes to wait for the first signs of anxiolytic effect is pure torture let alone the full 45-60 minutes to completely erase the anxiety attack.. Yes my alprazolam script takes forever. My PG/Etiz mix's onset is about the same onset taken orally, under the tongue as my alprazolam.

Just cutting this onset time by a third or better would be a godsend for those us who get hit with a panic/anxiety attack at such random times. (And no I refuse to try any of the SSRI's and similar treatments as I do not enjoy the blunt in emotions it gives me). Treating my acute rare episodes via these types of compounds seems to be the best treatment option for me, and my dr agreed after exploring several other options with me on mini trials. None worked, except the alprazolam.

Perhaps a faster onset could be used in a harm reduction scenario as well. We hear all the time of some careless kids taking monster 160mg+ doses of potent RC stimulants that are intended to be dosed in the 5-20mg range, that naive and carelessness could cause extremely distressing effects on the CNS and PNS such as tachycardia, and/or hypertension, and left untreated could lead to a stroke or heart failure. Of course calling an ambulance is the best option here. The health professionals will treat the symptomatic issues from stimulant abuse, usually with something like Ativan or similar depending.... It could help to have an ROA for these types of sedatives that are on the RC market that can speed up absorption rates to combat issues like these, as it could take 10, 15, 20 or even 40 minutes for EMT's to arrive depending how far away from a city/town these hypothetical kids were while "researching".

Benzo's are soluble in fat's I.E Milk/Oil's with a high fat content.
Crush and powder, Mix with fat containing liquid Milk (blue top or jersey gold) highest fat content, or even suspension in water and then plug away but I would advise against usual doses start off with half and then wait for 30-45 minutes for onset peak, learned that one the hard way with a blackout. Not a good thing to happen to you if you are looking for anxiety relief. The lipids within the rectum/small intestine will generally provide a 100% BA of Benzo's. Even though sub lingual and oral are 90%+ anyways. To quote Tricomb "please use raw virgin unprocessed coconut oil instead, it's much healthier and probably would work a lot better than sunflower seed oil or whatever you were planning to use".
Again though there is no real need to plug benzo's their BA% is more than sufficient for their recommended RoA. A lot more hassle, mess and equipment for the benefit of maybe 10% MAX BA, my personal opinion please anyone correct me if i'm wrong.
Tried this personally and there isn't much of a noticeable difference. Stick to eating them or under the old mouth muscle :) but if you are going to do it this way please ensure all equipment is sterile as you can cause a lot of problems through rectal use (Advice from family friend who is a GP) Infections etc. Stay safe, don't go through all the hassle for the sake of a few more % out of the pill :) Not trying to be a party pooper (no pun intended) just trying to save you time, effort and potential damage. Again unless it's midazolam (Oh tricomb the joys of it) I know you weren't originally planning this but for anyone else considering the idea please do not IV Benzo's too much damage and you'll regret it a few years down the line as many a friend of mine has already. Stay safe, have fun. Only just realised i'm over 4 years late for this....oops.

Take it easy folks! =)
Nex