• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids plugging er morphine

Status
Not open for further replies.

HezzaD

Bluelighter
Anyway I can plug ms contin 60mg without crushing it up, can I buy gel caps what open up and put the pill inside as I want the pill to last 12hours but with higher ba.
If not would baking soda 20mins before increase ba for the oral morphine, it does work orally just because when I abuse it I take it rectally.
thanks

How long does relief last with just the pill whole as you do?

I couldn't manage to ever get it to a liquid form no matter what even if jelled up I couldn't gather it up into any solution or oral syringe it sucks I hate morphine ER why make something that's only possibly absorbed orally if the drug itself SUCKS BIO orally makes no sense... reserve the IV drugs for IV and the ER for the long half life none shootable drugs like maybe codeine or hydrocodone cmon ffs

Crush into a fine powder, boil kettle make sure its warm/hot not boiling, add the powder, add baking soda if possible, stir, draw up in syringe, it should be powdery in the syringe this way, too cold and it does gel up this doesn't affect it too much in my opinion, also make sure you're bowels are fully empty.

and SKR about 10hours.

To answer your other question, yes you can just put the whole pill up there. Just doesn't kick in quite as fast tho.

This has been answered and more examples are available when you utfse. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.