• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Plugging dilaudid, amt of water?

mazda01

Bluelighter
I've searched google and am finding varied answers so I thought I would just ask the great folks here at bluelight.

I have 1 4mg dilaudid remaining, i was given 3 of them total. I have a decent tolerance to opiates i'd say, i normally snort heroin, 2 small tooth picked sized lines will get me off. i usually go through $20 worth in 24 to 30 hours.

I snorted 4mg in one go using 2 big lines, 1 each nostril and was rather disappointed (too much powder all at once maybe?). I waited about 4 hours and then I read on here that cutting the 4mg pill up into like 10 to 15 small lines taken every 5 mins or so such that the amount of powder wasn't so much and that i'd get better absorption. That seemed to work a little better but I mostly attribute not getting rocked because i'm already high on a little heroin i have. i just thought the dillies would possibly help me nod mixing the 2 together.

so now i am going to try to plug my last dillie but i don't know how much water to use. i've plugged suboxone before with decent results. i have a turkey baster type device. it has a squeezable end to suck up the liquid and to squirt it out, it has 2 measurements on it, increments of a teaspoon up to a total of 1 teaspoon and milliliters, 1 thru 5. how much water should I use for 1 4mg dillie?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

I went with 5ml of water, i didn't end up feeling anything so maybe my tolerance was just too high to only feel 4mg of dilaudid. I know it was not because i was backed up because last night i took 2 laxatives and this morning i was thoroughly cleaned out on 3 different occassions before I finally plugged the dilaudid. oh well, at least they were given to me and didn't cost me anything.

Yea, the amount of water is practically arbitrary with Hydromorphone (Dilaudid). For rectal administration of about any substance though, I feel that 5ml is sufficient as long as your resulting solution is relatively uniform in the syringe. 20ml should be the upper end of your vehicle volume.

When 'pluggling' use the smallest amount of liquid.

1ml / 2 ml etc

plugging dillies -OMG AMAZING!

Hi,
I know this Thread is a few days old but I really wanted to chime in. I just for the first time plugged hydromorph- just 2 mg (thank God because I am fucking high as a kite and the rush is more intense than ANYTHING I've ever felt before. Jesus it is crazy. I'm a big plugging advocate and try to encourage it when I know the outcome will be positive and Probably safer than other high bioAvail methods of ingestion.
My point is this: HOLY MOTHER OF GOODNESS - I was debating plugging 2 or 4 mg because I have finally gotten a few dillies and have read (while drooling) that they are great for IV and plugging. I've taken hydromorph before but just orally. My tolerance is, I guess, medium/average for an opiate user, I've done everything from vikes to H but lately just lowish daily amounts of norco for the last 4 days (prescribed, for sciatica and RH.. I honestly figured I wouldn't feel the 2 mg hydromorph plugged but thought I can always do more but can't un-do too much. Don't like to waste Good drugs and REALLY don't like to OD. ?

Like I said I have been plugging for ages and there are a few things I'D like to make very clear that truly can make a difference when trying to get the best and most out of whatever substance you're partial to. (**mods, if this is in the wrong area please feel free to move it or yell at me or do both; I'm semi-new here and don't really want to cause more frustration for you guys. Thank you!!**)

1) while it's always good to pooh beforehand, even MORE CRUCIAL is cleaning the last 2-3 inches of your large colon, immediately inside the hole and up 2-3". This may sound grody to the max, but I use baby wipes and put one around my middle finger and put my finger in there and Kind of gently swirl it around to make sure the WALLS of the colon are clean and free of any poop residue. Because after you pooh, there is always stuff still up there lining the walls. Guaranteed. This stuff has the potential to block the drug from entering your system. I swear this step is more important than poohing, really, because the point is the drug absorbing into all of the MANY blood vessels or whatever circulatory-system blood-filled tiny tubes in us down there that are located in the last 2-3" of the large intestine. Also, I make sure to clean it until the wipe comes back free of any brown residue. Sometimes I use only one wipe ( 2-3 inset and gentle swirls with the middle finger) and sometimes I need 3. I usually rip the wipes, which are a good size, into quarters and of course don't reuse the wipe after 1 "insert and swirl" lolol.
2) DO NOT insert the plugging device into your bum more than 2-3", please be careful and realize that if you're not gentle, the intestine wall can be ruptured....It's not easy to do, but the further up you go, the more likely the twists and turns of the intestines have started so please try to stay in the the bottom 3" and be gentle. Just don't go further in that that.
3) i have never had to lie on my side or back or do a handstand for 15 minutes after plugging- i can finish the process from a-z in under 60 seconds and while it's good to maybe wait 5-10 minutes before leaving the comfort of your home If you need to go out after you've plugged something, YOUR INTESTINES AREN'T tube-shaped And wide open like a paper towel tube inside you and things dont leak out ( unless maybe you have a horrible case of diarrhea or very very sensitive intestines). Think about it- if there was any danger of things in our butts leaking out easily, we'd all have to wear diapers 24/7. Your intestine walls Lie flat and touch each other like a deflated, flattened hose When the hose isn't being used. It's a muscular, SECURE area that doesn't allow liquid or semi-solid substances to escape Easily unless we put a little effort into it. Just don't try to fart or go pooh for 20 minutes after plugging and you're good. In my 5-6 years of plugging I've never had a droplet leak and I've never Had to lie down on my side or had to pinch my sphincter muscle tightly after doing the act, it stays in there just like pooh does until you need to eliminate it. Sometimes when you remove/pulling out the device you're using to plug, you will need to maybe wipe your butt with a tissue because a little of the liquid will be on the immediate outside of your butt hole.
4) this brings us to the plugging device: personally, I have always had wonderful luck with an infant oral syringe which can be bought at any pharmacy (found in the baby aisle) for under five dollars. For pills, I use a spice grinder from bed and bath with which allows you to get a pill to a fine powder and catches it in the attached handy receptacle that you can then put some water into, mix up the solution, and suck up the solution with the oral syringe.
5) water amount: I really don't think the amount of water makes a huge difference, but you don't need a lot. It can be either sludge-like or watery, but why squirt more water in there than is necessary? You need to be able to squeeze it up into the infant syringe (oral) and push it back out again, and once it's up there your amazing and perfectly evolved body will do the rest. Hell, once when I was in a pinch I was in a public bathroom stall and licked the tip of my finger, dipped into a bag of coke, then inserted that finger into my asshole and I felt it within about 15 seconds. The butt is just a very nice place to use since it's relatively safe and very effective. Try not to overdo it, you don't want to screw with your ability to go to the bathroom, but as it's been said on BL many many times, it's less scary (for most) than IV or IM and You'll get the next best/strong result after those two methods.

I was debating trying to IV these pills (not an IV'er, no judgement but just never wanted to head down that road since I know myself and my many weaknesses and figured why start if I get good results other ways). I've been reading diligently about exactly how to do It safely and with as little risk as possible for a few months, really studying up on it and wondering if I should get up the nerve to do it, but quite honestly after plugging it, I truly don't know if I'm ready for that intensity since plugging gave such an incredible and almost scary/too heavy rush. I said "almost" - don't get me wrong, I fucking LOVED IT And as soon as I finish this post I'm going to do the other 2 mgs. Holy crap No wonder people love these things so much, for me it's definitely a treat and not a daily event because it could really become a HUGe problem if I had easy access to them. I never thought I'd say that I was glad not to have access to good drugs, but in this case it's true! Holy shit (pun not intended, considering the post)!! No exaggeration whatsoever- I felt it within 10 minutes after plugging. I really can't imagine what it would be like to IV it, especially over two or 4 mg, because it was out of this world. I should include the fact that I put maybe half a line of coke in the mix, so it was kind of a speedball for the non-IV user. For the next 10 hours I'll need to be working intensely On something that's not the most enjoyable and very time-consuming task. Nothing is better than an opiate-and-coke driven, "been on my to-do list for a month" work session that you've been dreading that suddenly becomes fun. Well I suppose having the drugs in your system and NOT having to work On something you've been putting off for weeks,and just being able to sit on the couch and nod out would be more enjoyable, but I digress....

If anyone has questions or if there's anything you think I might be able to help you with, feel free to ask. Again I never judge and I know BLers are the same, which is the beauty of the site and why I love it.

Thanks and have a great and safe July 4th weekend.

PS: I apologize if my post is grotesque or maybe a little TOO blunt for some of you. Not very lady-like or smooth, but why try to make it sound like it's as romantic and lovely as Enjoying a glass of fine champagne while soaking in a Warm, luxurious bubble bath when we're talking about shoving things up our assholes?
PPS: I don't have any abnormal anal obsession or fondness for ass play or bunghole twiddling, really. I know some guys get a bit freaked out when the topic of putting things in there is broached, but it is SO not sexual to me (or most pluggers,I assume). It's all about getting the best bang for your buck while keeping harm at bay.

Have a good one. ?