• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Plugging Codeine - is it worth it?

mysafehome01

Bluelighter
SO I was thinking of trying plugging some of my 30mg Codeine Phosphate.

What I was wondering was if it's worth it and are there any things I should know prior.

Thanks in advance.

Sure you can, but it won't do anything absolutely nothing what so ever , something's you can plug and something's you can't , codeine being one of them there's a very good reason not to do it , because you would be wasting your codeine , codeine is a pro drug meaning it has to be metobalized in the liver to be converted into morphine (only 10% ) so the only way to get affects is to swallow it , you cant snort,plug,inject,smoke it I hope this helps :)

I'm a daily user ,I love codeine! it's my drug of choice and I have studied everything about it so warm and fuzzy

Last edited:
Ah thank you. I had just assumed it would increases it's bio availability just like Dihydrocodeine.

Sure you can, but it won't do anything absolutely nothing what so ever , something's you can plug and something's you can't , codeine being one of them there's a very good reason not to do it , because you would be wasting your codeine , codeine is a pro drug meaning it has to be metobalized in the liver to be converted into morphine (only 10% ) so the only way to get affects is to swallow it , you can snort,plug,inject,smoke it I hope this helps :)

I'm a daily user ,I love codeine! it's my drug of choice and I have studied everything about it so warm and fuzzy

actually, i believe you can plug codeine. it still gets to your liver via your bloodstream. your liver has blood flowing through it, right? i'm not sure how much of a difference it makes plugging but do some reaearch first if you decide to.

you cant inject it because it can kill you by building fluid in yer lungs, but it would get you high until you suffocated to death. snorting is just stupid because the BA is shit and the amount of powder (if we're talking crushed pills) is just obscene.